Weekends>>

two eggs scrambled on whole wheat toast
    turkey bacon (sometimes)
    coffee

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

+

and/or

Breakfast of Champions
    ibuprohin is very bad for your liver, especialy if you have more than 3 drinks a day. I'm guessing w/ your b-fast of champs that you do...

I'm usually a "continental" kind of guy unless it's the weekend. I'll have youghurt or cerial or a baked good, fruit and nuts is good...leftovers...those instant shake things and yes 99% of the time and emergen c, but no Motrin! oh yeah and 1 cup of coffe lots of sugar lots of milk

Well, even though I was mostly kidding..you are right and I agree. My painkiller of choice is definitely not motrin, but its definitely not good for me either. NYE was the last time I got so trashed that I required the above regimen. Coffee is never omitted and forgotten in my first post.

I actually am drinking A LOT less than I use to, and trying to drink less week for week. I have started this year off pretty well by not waiting to eat till 3pm. For the most part of the past few years I would just have a cup of coffee and wait till I was hungry, but now I am more inclined to eat within an hour of waking up to get going on the right foot. It makes a huge difference, now If I could STOP eating late at night...which is hard when you get off work at 3 am and had dinner around 9pm.

I would actually be very interested in finding something ( soy based...or maybe oatmeal? ) that will fill me up for a good 3-4 hours at breakfast....which is never morning..more like noon but either way...something non-carb and filling. Fiberious and wholesome.

My mom use to make "swedish" oatmeal which was just quakers with some blueberry yogurt. So Good. She also use to give us White Rice with Milk, Sugar and raisins and cinnamon.....Man I miss that. I need to get back on that. I had forgotten about that till just now. Damn, I think I just answered my own question. I heard Rice and Pasta are actually highly susceptible to spoiling, how many days does cold rice last in the fridge??? anyone know?

BACON is my pleasure...no guilt. Bacon Pancakes are my favorite meal of all time next to sammys of all kinds...But I agree with saving big heavy breakfasts for the weekends....even though Void and I generally share a meal and never gorge on the shit. I still got to have a BLT or club during the week.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    BREAKFAST ALL DAY

coffee and sigarets.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The idea of eating in the first few hours I'm awake - blech!
    Water and vitamins before I leave the house.

By the time I get to work, I'm ready for a strong americano and something sweet. I never get through either of them. I nurse that coffee all day usually.

On weekends, my favourite breakfast is Indian buffet.

After drinking my face off, glasses of grapefruit juice and water until the super-spicy, ginger- and vegetable-laden noodles are ready.

I haven't eaten at McDonalds for ever and ever, but I do crave their hash browns and orange juice.

I guess I'm anti-breakfast.

• veggie sausage & oatmeal is how I get down!

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    coooold pizza

• coooold pizza

I miss those days....

I fondly recall my 20's when milk and cookies for breakfast didn't seem weird...

• after workin out this morn...

- nature valley vanilla-nut granola bar
    - monster "mean bean" coffee drink (sucks)
    - starbucks doubleshot can thing
    - american spirit light for the road

blam!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I just had some Trade Joe's Peanut butter on toast. It was nasty as fuck. That peanut butter has no taste!