My New Jack Swing #1 mix now for DL

cardovacardova 743 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
My new jack swing mix from last spring now for downloads, enjoy!Find it here... N.E. IntroAfter 7: I Can't StopAfter 7: I Can't Stop RemixSamuelle: So You Like What You SeeRalph Tresvant: SensitivityJody Watley featuring Eric B & Rakim: FriendsChristopher Williams: Every Little Thing RemixIntro: Love ThangToday: Him Or MeGuy: Groove MeTeddy Riley featuring Tammy Lucas: Is It Good To You?TLC: Get It UpJohnny Gill: Rub You The Right WayBobby Brown: Humpin AroundMint Condition: Are You Free?Keisha Jackson: Hot Little Love AffairAl B Sure featuring Slick Rick: If I'm Not Your LoverBasic Black: What Ever It TakesColin England: I Got What You NeedTeddy Riley featuring Guy: My FantasyBel Biv Devoe: Poison4-Fun: You Can't Play MeJohnny Kemp: Just Got PaidBoyz II Men: MotownphillyToday: I Got The Feeling

Comments

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    downloading...

we're there a lot of high top fades with steps happening in finland back in the day?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Checking out right now. Well done and helping work pass much more smoothly!

Thx Heaps!

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    downloading...

we're there a lot of high top fades with steps happening in finland back in the day?

definitely not. mainstream interest in njs was limited to one or two of the biggest hits and little hip hop dudes (like me) were officially not supposed to like it. "you can new jack swing on my nuts..."

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    awesome. i enjoyed the mix. thanks for sharing.