Trinidad vs Jones

Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Battle of the old timers with the devil in the middle.I hate to talk shit because Trinidad was my hero for a long time but, this will probably be a boring fight, I can hear them saying, "We'll go in, spar for 12 rounds, and go cash our checkes." Tito is kind of punch drunk and Roy is far from his prime. Way to start boxing off right in the 2008

Comments

• jones at his best was the greatest fighter i have ever seen

• Frickin' Don King man...just look at that asshole in that picture.

One could say that he was still at his best when Antonio Tarver straight punked him.

One could say that he was still at his best when Antonio Tarver straight punked him.

and one could even say that Antonio Tarver was never that dope of a fighter. double

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Marvin Hagler at his best was the greatest fighter i have ever seen

• Frickin' Don King man...just look at that asshole in that picture.

All the way to the bank...if there is one man who one can legitmetly hate on his hustle its the Don fuckin King man

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    just look at tito's face... he is shot...

i can't see those going 10 rounds....

and yeah, lately i have been thinking and watching alot of fights on youtube and marvin hagler is probably the best boxer of the last 30-40 years... as for roy, i'd still put him above floyd... roy has a sick resume... plus, going up to fight heavyweight showed a type of balls and a desire to leave a legacy floyd has never shown...