Have we agreed on a Summer Jam yet?

13»

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Ludacris ft. Bobby Valentino - Pimpin' all over the world

OH FUCK! How could I forget. Yeah man that's so dam "summer-y", too bad it didn't really catch on-at least out here in the Bay it's flagrantly wack. Great track.

And how can he set the video in (pseudo)Africa and not show one woman who looks even remotely like she's, you know, from Africa?

that track is totally ass. I think I might be done with ludacris for good.

• one that just dropped and is going to be HUGE:

ying yang ft mike jones: badd

that song is fucking hot (and we needed one like that)

yeah I was going to mention this song as well...looks like the summer jam to me(around here)

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

OH FUCK! How could I forget. Yeah man that's so dam "summer-y", too bad it didn't really catch on-at least out here in the Bay it's flagrantly wack. Great track.

And how can he set the video in (pseudo)Africa and not show one woman who looks even remotely like she's, you know, from Africa?

c'mon man... don't give up on him yet

the flip of that single is Spur of the Moment with Quik which is my SHIT... THAT should've been a single...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Yeah, I posted about this before: I finally got around to listening to his last album a few weeks ago and concluded it was time to put a fork in dude.

He's reached that Busta Rhymes stage of his career, where he's already shown the public all of his tricks and will now be reduced to recycling past hits in progressively lamer variations.

• catchdubscatchdubs 492 Posts
    i dunno, the hook on that ludacris song is insanely catchy. i'm not mad at it.

did any of y'all know that polow da don from jim crow wrote "pimpin all over the world"? man, jim crow were slept on.

also - kanye's "golddigger" is going to be retardedly big. i wasn't feeling it the first time i heard it (mostly cause it bit the drums from "get em high" so blatantly) but it's still got the makings of a hit. sorry just blaze, this ray charles sample is better!

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    i dunno, the hook on that ludacris song is insanely catchy. i'm not mad at it.

I'm not mad at that ludacris shit either. The drums knock.

-e

• BlowFlyBlowFly 89 Posts

2. Can't Satisfy Her I Wayne VP Records

seems like i wayne's just gonna keep on going and going as well. it's been some 8 months since i first heard it.

I Wayne is on fire. Hes also on the Hard Times riddim doing some damage.

Theres a weed anthem version of Can't Satisfy Her called High Grade Corner.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I 3 am not mad at the luda track, not the best of the summer jams but it seems to be getting more burn (out hrer at lest) than a lot of these other ones. I've still only heard jamrock as an interlude once on BET and never heard it on the radio....too bad.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

hahah...they filmed the video at Busch Gardens!

but yo!the "lead model" looks mad African. Put on your spectacles next time, old man