ATHLETE NAMES THAT SOUND LIKE BOOING WHEN CHANTED

2»

Comments

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Carlos Boozer of the Jazz. Just went to a game the other night and it's funny cuz he scores and it sounds like he's getting booed for it.

Dan Boone, who was a Seattle Mariner but I'm not sure who he plays for now. I took a friend to a playoff game there and Boone made a big play and everyone start roaring "Booooooooooooone" and my friend was like "what the!?!?.....you pepple this is just uncalled for!!!" I just laughed and said "dude, think about his name"

• boodooboodoo 28 Posts

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    My man Vuk - RIP!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Maurice Lucas

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU

Francis BOUUUUUUUUILLON

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I remember seeing a Durham Bulls game when they still played at the field with the cow in right field and they were playing a Red Sox farm team. The Red Sox team had some dude on it named Boo. It seems like once you get into professional sports, you'd avoid that nickname, but that's just me.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Michael Cooper

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I remember seeing a Durham Bulls game when they still played at the field with the cow in right field and they were playing a Red Sox farm team. The Red Sox team had some dude on it named Boo. It seems like once you get into professional sports, you'd avoid that nickname, but that's just me.

Yeah, it's silly, but no moreso than a grown man hanging onto the nickname "Chipper."

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Manuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Manuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

I remember going to a Warriors game where Manute took a three point shot, and with one voice the entire crowd yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" but when the shot went in the we all went berserkowitz.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Bill "SOUP" Campbell[/b]

JUUUUUUUUUUUIIICCCEEE[/b]