Dawn Robinson on BLAST

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Looky. I wonder if Phife Dawg's seen this?

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Looky.

I wonder if Phife Dawg's seen this?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Raphael Saadiq kicked you out of Lucy Pearl because your attitude jeapordized an operation he worked HARD to get off the ground???and HE didn???t even face you???you found out you got kicked out on the RADIO!! Ask yourself why Dawn???because???you???re a phony, nagging, complaining, two faced, spoiled rotten BITCH!!!!! We haven???t even STARTED talking about your deal with Dr. Dre! What happened there Dawn? He BOOTED you before you even started because he saw your mouth a mile away! You dug this grave for yourself! [/b]

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    before I got involved with her she admitted to sleeping with 17 men in one month from one swinging site???

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Lucy Pearl was dope, yeah Dawn fucked up that one.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    That sounds like it just confirms the Dawn Robison stories I have heard for years, the gossip that would be on Okayplayer years back, for example. Why Lucy Pearl went from being such a promising "group" to a one-shot collabo always sounded like it was strictly due to Robinson's unreliability and bad attitude.

It's a shame too, because she has a certain "something"

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

It's a shame too, because she has a certain "something"

she has two certain somethings.

• before I got involved with her she admitted to sleeping with 17 men in one month from one swinging site???

Who on here would go 18th knowing this?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    before I got involved with her she admitted to sleeping with 17 men in one month from one swinging site???

"Never gonna get it....."

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!! "Go on toots, you could take a 1,000 douche. Scrub that ass, and I still pass..." What a waste of talent, but then again, all you need to give some people is rope.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

"Never gonna get it....."

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

damn, i nearly choked to death.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,908 Posts
    damn, i nearly choked to death.

That's what she said.

Still, 17 geezers in a month - and all this without legs, apparently.