Is this price right?

2»

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    it definitely makes a different on local releases but not major label promo 12"s!

I think dude was talking about Leo's Sunshipp.

Finding sealed copies a long time ago[/b] and thinking it's still a common record is the epitome of

I never said anything about it being common. It was common until someone put a copy on ebay and you know what happens after. The same can be said for a list of other local recordings that now are going for some crazy amount. THE rekkid game is no longer fun. I quit & popsike charges now.

You said it is a $20.00 record....you're wrong.

Dude my opinion!!!! It is. theres only eight songs on it and out of those eight four are the same song but instrumental.

The value of something is not based on "your opinion" it's based on what people are willing to pay and have paid.

In the scheme of things your opinion doesn't mean shit.

Unless of course you're going to sell me a M- copy for $20.00

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    it definitely makes a different on local releases but not major label promo 12"s!

I think dude was talking about Leo's Sunshipp.

Finding sealed copies a long time ago[/b] and thinking it's still a common record is the epitome of

I never said anything about it being common. It was common until someone put a copy on ebay and you know what happens after. The same can be said for a list of other local recordings that now are going for some crazy amount. THE rekkid game is no longer fun. I quit & popsike charges now.

You said it is a $20.00 record....you're wrong.

Dude my opinion!!!! It is. theres only eight songs on it and out of those eight four are the same song but instrumental.

The value of something is not based on "your opinion" it's based on what people are willing to pay and have paid.

In the scheme of things your opinion doesn't mean shit.

Unless of course you're going to sell me a M- copy for $20.00
    Hell no!!!
    So you sell shit based on what people have paid for it and not the condition.
    you probably sell Vg-shit for 300 plus don't you???

Hell no!!!

If you must know I sell on ebay under the name "blackholerecords".

I start everything out at $9.99 with no reserves.

Been doing so for 10 years and 12,000 LP's. I let the PEOPLE WHO BID [/b] set the market price.

Not some moron who pulls values out of his ass based on what he used to find "a long time ago".

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

....& P&P suxZ!!!

BAN

Hell no!!!

Been doing so for 10 years and 12,000 LP's. I let the PEOPLE WHO BID [/b] set the market price.

Not some moron who pulls values out of his ass based on what he used to find "a long time ago".

and why give me your ebay ID like I give a shit and 12,000 lp's sold mount to nothing really.

Hell no!!!

and why give me your ebay ID like I give a shit and 12,000 lp's sold mount to nothing really.

You're an idiot and I'm a bigger idiot for arguing with you.

Hell no!!!

You're an idiot and I'm a bigger idiot for arguing with you.

yeah I know, now this thread can end.

You're an idiot

You're an idiot

never!!!!!!!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    judging by his posts in this thread, shooterali seems to have been conceived in a similar manner to his avatar picture.

judging by his posts in this thread, shooterali seems to have been conceived in a similar manner to his avatar picture.

DIE

• you're tripping if you think that leo sunship record is just 20.00. SHIT IS DOPE. I recently picked the re-issue this up in Japan and been feeling it all week. At times it reminds me of Marvin's "I want you" LP

• 900 sek = 141 usd for leo sunshipp.

Is that way out of line? I've seen people asking a lot more than that. Popsike doesn't know...

Hell yeah, I sell Leo's Sunshipp for $150 mint. Deal.

Sounds like you agree that his price is a bit inflated?

I, like Rockadelic, will buy Leo's Sunshipp og for $20 all day until the cows come home. I have a hott paypal balance. Let's do biz.

I think Lars is generally on the ball. I check his site. This is all the result of our weak azz dollar. If you go to euro sites like Superfly or Groove Collector you will see the same thing.

• that's a bit much for that record...especially since that copy clearly has water damage to the label!

In my eyes it could like it was just in one of those antistatic innersleeves.

• i sold a copy for $340 so that price is not that insane.

that said i have no idea why this record goes for loot. do the other 4 pages of this thread provide a good explanation? i don't plan on reading them.
    i listened to both when i had the 12" and the version on 12" is SHORTER than the lp version, and as far as ai could tell, exactly the same.

900 sek = 141 usd for leo sunshipp.

Is that way out of line? I've seen people asking a lot more than that. Popsike doesn't know...

Hell yeah, I sell Leo's Sunshipp for $150 mint. Deal.

Sounds like you agree that his price is a bit inflated?

I, like Rockadelic, will buy Leo's Sunshipp og for $20 all day until the cows come home. I have a hott paypal balance. Let's do biz.

I think Lars is generally on the ball. I check his site. This is all the result of our weak azz dollar. If you go to euro sites like Superfly or Groove Collector you will see the same thing.

Yup the us dollar is done. But it's keeping me busy. The foreign buyers are all gripping. No matter what the shipping cost is. I'm seeing more foreign buyers at record shows and they are buying entire crates of shit now. All becasue the US dollar is so weak and it cost them nothing to travel over here now.

• it cost them nothing to travel over here now.

Not true son.