adding music to ebay listings

crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
i'm sure this has been covered to death...but how do you add music to ebay listings without having bidders cut and paste audio links...i'm so clueless on how to do this...any help is appreciated!

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    try divshare.com

• is it a free service?

• i'm trying to sign up for divshare but they have these anti-spam codes that you have to type in and no matter what i do it doesn't work...argh!!!!!

• yep, use divshare -- you can embed the divshare player right into your listings. Although I had a few problems with it before with certain bidders not being able to get it to play. If you had your own webspace, quicktime would be the way to go.

• thanks for the help
    i had to personally email divshare to get an account created but they got back to me right away

• ok another dumb question...how do i add my divshare link to an ebay listing so you can click on it and it opens in a new window? i've already done research on line and thought i found out how to do it but in my ebay listing it still just looks like a bunch of html code and not the link