roistoroisto 879 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Damn, that 45 is nice!

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    whatcha gonna do?
    got to get together...

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Thanks for the feedback Roisto. The single is all but sold out at this point. Very few remain so hurry up if you're still planning on getting them. Those that have contacted me are guranteed to get em so no worries.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Those that have contacted me are guranteed to get em so no worries.

Open letter to SoulMan,
    It looks like the one I shipped you around 06/07 was lost, or stolen? PM me a mailing address (if Tsega doesn't have it already) and I will right that wrong. Sorry.

And thanks for the kind words. Appreciated.

At that stage in a piece of writing where people used to look for explanations, I would like them from now on to find a settling of scores.

• Damn, that 45 is nice!

I was rockin my vanguard squad shirt last night when i was playin with z-trip and enki. it matches my oh so lovely new nike's that have a great huge scuff on the toe of em already.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I completely forgot to pick one of these up. Can I order one directly from you guys possibly?

Damn, that 45 is nice!

I was rockin my vanguard squad shirt last night when i was playin with z-trip and enki. it matches my oh so lovely new nike's that have a great huge scuff on the toe of em already.

Hook me up with a vanguard couture photo dog?

kids love it!

I completely forgot to pick one of these up. Can I order one directly from you guys possibly?

Check your PM Brian.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Damn, that 45 is nice!

Hook me up with a vanguard couture photo dog?

kids love it!

Check your PM Brian.

E***,

I never got the booklet. can i get me one to accompany my 45?

I never got the booklet. can i get me one to accompany my 45?

Of course. I forgot MM weekend was pre-book.