Namond raps (Wire-R)

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I haven't been reading the Season 5 threads to avoid spoilers so maybe someone already made note of this:"Another exciting development coming out of The Wire, star Julito McCullum (Namond Brice) is gearing up for his rap career.Taking on the moniker of Namond, he has been grinding in the studio working on an album that is expected to be released this summer."

http://www.zshare.net/audio/63466202464cf1/

Comments

• Get Fresh Crew? Seriously??

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Get Fresh Crew? Seriously??

my thoughts exactly.

that. and he's using namond as his rapper name...

• kind of reminds me of all these recent bow wow youtube videos in the sense that he seems to be talking harder and with more slang than before. I guess I've never really seen dude outside of the wire, but for some reason it feels like the slang and toughness is upped a notch in this video.

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    The kid who played Randy in last season is also suppose to be ready to release a CD with Jermaine Dupri.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

"Another exciting development coming out of The Wire, star Julito McCullum (Namond Brice) is gearing up for his rap career.
    Taking on the moniker of Namond, he has been grinding in the studio working on an album that is expected to be released this summer."

Are there any WIRE cast members that don't have extremely embarassing musical side projects?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

"Another exciting development coming out of The Wire, star Julito McCullum (Namond Brice) is gearing up for his rap career.
    Taking on the moniker of Namond, he has been grinding in the studio working on an album that is expected to be released this summer."

Are there any WIRE cast members that don't have extremely embarassing musical side projects?

Well...Weebey (or rather, the actor who plays him) showed up as Saigon's manager in I>Entourage[/i].

• "Another exciting development coming out of The Wire, star Julito McCullum (Namond Brice) is gearing up for his rap career.

sadly, the one Cheese may have some of the more embarassing music projects, given the fact that he's actually a good rapper. these other clowns are merely trading on their questionable street cred. see also: b-ball players with rap albums.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Snoop:

• Snoop:

^^^ most embarassing musical project yet mentioned in this thread ^^^

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Snoop:

SOULSTRUT ONCE AGAIN REVEALS ITS ANTI-FEMALE RAPPER SLANT

• Snoop:

I was referring to Tony Yayo.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Snoop:

I was referring to Tony Yayo.
    haha, i watched it and didn't even realize he was in it.

• all utter rubbish
    sad really

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I watched Cooley High the other night for the first time since I discovered The WIRE and was getting a kick out of imagining it as Clarence "Preach" Royce: The Early Years.

• It seems Julito did not take Namond's lessons to heart.