Best Spam in a Minute

JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Simon Samples has sent you the following offer:checkin cheddarPeace,I was just wondering if you would be interested in buying this 3,800+ vinyl album mp3 collection. It's all mp3's compressed in rar files on a 250 gig removable hard drive. It's all super rare and hard to find soul, funk, psych, prog, jazz, afrobeat, bollywood Indian, private press, world, jazz, new wave stuff that's impossible to find, and other stuff from around the world from 60's, 70's, and some 80's.You wouldn't need anything else for a long ass time when it comes to sampling, this drive will have you straight. $1,375 plus shippingLemme know if you're interested, thanks.Simon Sample[email]samplesbank@gmail.com[/email]Only $1300. What a deal.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Simon Samples has sent you the following offer:

checkin cheddar

Peace,

I was just wondering if you would be interested in buying this 3,800+ vinyl album mp3 collection. It's all mp3's compressed in rar files on a 250 gig removable hard drive. It's all super rare and hard to find soul, funk, psych, prog, jazz, afrobeat, bollywood Indian, private press, world, jazz, new wave stuff that's impossible to find, and other stuff from around the world from 60's, 70's, and some 80's.

You wouldn't need anything else for a long ass time when it comes to sampling, this drive will have you straight. $1,375 plus shipping

Lemme know if you're interested, thanks.
    Simon Sample
    [email]samplesbank@gmail.com[/email]

Only $1300. What a deal.

LOL! Wow. This dude is on some serious comedy. $1300.00 for some MP3s? Crazy. Yo Weezey, just bring a blank 300GB hard drive over to the crib and I got all the same stuff for ya for free hommie.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

You wouldn't need anything else for a long ass time when it comes to sampling[/b]
    Lovely.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    But it doesn't mention if this is encoded 128 or 320. Wouldn't that make a huge difference? Ask him if you can do layaway.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    Simon Samples needs to be a post level

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Simon Samples needs to post here