Post a craigslist

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    SUPER POSTER NEEDED NOW[/b]
    Reply to: see below
    Date: 2008-01-04, 4:29PM EST

ARE YOU A SUPER POSTER HERO?

Looking for a person to pass out flyers, at different campuses (colleges and universities) and shopping centers. This person will be friendly, honest, reliable, outgoing, creative and much more!!!
    CALL: 1 (212) 372-7352

MILEAGE PAY option, ask for details

***THIS IS A 1 TIME GIG THAT COULD TURN INTO A PERMANENT JOB!

MUST CALL: 1 (212) 372-7352

DON'T WAIT ANOTHER SECOND. GET PAID TODAY.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    * Compensation: $29

PostingID: 528472390

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

ghost in jar

Large Glass Jar (possibly containing a ghost)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2007-12-09, 11:18PM EST

I picked up this Jar at my uncles estate sale. It's believed to contain a ghost! possibly of George Harrison. If you're in to ghosts and other super natural phenomenon, or are a Beatles fan, this is the item for you.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    seek gangsta style brotha to straighten me out - m4m

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: [email]pers-532095497@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2008-01-07, 11:32PM PST

Blond haired blue eyed white boy seeks dominate aggressive straight black male to take a belt to my bare backside to straighten me out and get me back on track right now. I need real and severe punishment at this time. I am very private and confidential and seek the same. You can reach me at 206-753-7034 if you are the one to put this lashing down.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 532095497

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    desone , that shit is truely a post....

check this one i found:

'

Beats - $1

Reply to: [email]sale-530692935@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2008-01-06, 8:37PM EST

Beats for sale. The price is $1 and up.

http://www.myspace.com/electrostereo

PostingID: 530692935

'

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

I'm pretty sure the photo of the naked dude on the left is one my sister took a few years ago. It must have been poached from her website.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

I'm pretty sure the photo of the naked dude on the left is one my sister took a few years ago. It must have been poached from her website.

Helen Hunt is your sister?

cool.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• what's a JO?

what's a JO?

Jerk off

• Weren't You on to Catch a Predator? - w4m (san rafael)

Reply to: [email]pers-532103358@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2008-01-07, 11:51PM PST

Hey, pigboy. Question: Are you still going on dates with women your own age and talking about the seventeen year old you used to date? You know, talking about the good times when you would go hang out with her at HER MOM'S HOUSE. You got all misty-eyed talking about her being bi-polar and so damn sexy. You thought I was conservative because I no longer dress like a punk. Like you in your dog collar in your thirties.

It's true that I don't offer the thrill of rapid cycling mood disorders. I'm not going through a phase of pretending to be bisexual to get attention (a classic NorCal rite of passage.) I won't let you take naked pictures of me while you whine and whimper like a Fuddy-Duddy Dad about how wrong it is that I'm letting you do it. I'm not in the Suicide Girls, so you can't show up to my photo shoot and do your whole I-hate-public-nudity charade while letting everyone know you're boning the jailbait (and feeling REALLY bad about it!)

Tip for the future, Romeo Void, next time keep your Penthouse Forum to yourself. You're lucky I didn't call the cops.

Cheers!

PostingID: 532103358

• what's a JO?

Jerk off

Oh, You mean a Faux_Rillz?

• This has asian-fetishizer all over it

Vietnamese girl on Bart noonish - m4w

Reply to: [email]pers-532100315@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2008-01-07, 11:48PM PST

Saw you on Bart today heading toward Daly city. You were sitting next to another asian woman. I smiled at you after I got up to exit the train. You returned a suprised smile as well. It was around noontime.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial in

To the person who put a Rick James album on my windshield...

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/aaa/420571962.html

Yesterday (9/11) I was running errands in downtown. I had a lot on my mind and was not having the best day ever. After returning to my car 15 minutes after the meter expired, I expected to find a parking ticket. But no, in place of a parking ticket was a Rick James vinyl... SCORE!

Who was responsible for this? Why Rick James? Were you aware that I have an unhealthy obsession with my record collection or was I just the random recipient of a generious gift?

Either way, to the person who bestowed upon me the newest addition to my collection- thank you. Thank you for making my day just a little more absurd. Thank you for making me smile. Thank you for taking my mind off work. But most of all, thank you for opening my ears to the musical masterpiece that is "Dance Wit' Me".

So, to the person who put the Rick James vinyl on my windshield- I want to know you. If you, by any random chance, happen to read this, please contact me. Also, let me know something about my car so that I can authenticate your deed and possibly return the favor!

• maaaan, i've never looked at this stuff. Shit is hilarious. S.F. craigslist has got me rolling

I will trade you records if you hang out with me and you are female

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/368733833.html

tell me about who you are send pic

hang out with me nice guy white male

in astoria
    i will give you 10 lps for an hour and 1/2 of hanging out
    i will give you 15 lps for a massage no guys just female only
    rock lps mostly dont ask for list come here and look through it you wont get any free ones for looking through them only for hanging out

---------------------------------------------------------------

NY STRUTTERS STAND UP!!!

• Want to See Lupe Fiasco? - w4m

Reply to: [email]pers-531325042@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2008-01-07, 10:08AM PST

I'm looking for a guy who wants to see Lupe Fiasco at the Fillmore on Sunday night. Ideally someone in his 30's or 40's. I'll buy my ticket; you buy yours. This wouldn't be a "date" - just two Lupe Fiasco fans checking out a show together. If interested, please tell me a bit about yourself and send a recent pic. Thanks.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Want to See Lupe Fiasco? - w4m

I'm looking for a guy who wants to see Lupe Fiasco at the Fillmore on Sunday night. Ideally someone in his 30's or 40's. I'll buy my ticket; you buy yours. This wouldn't be a "date" - just two Lupe Fiasco fans checking out a show together. If interested, please tell me a bit about yourself and send a recent pic. Thanks.

Score!

• damn man, I can't Frickin' sleep and right as I was getting tired this shit wakes me up.

That part of "just two lupe fans checking out a show" reminds me of that time on Arrested Development when Carl Withers goes "Hey there's nothing going on here, just two grown adults getting their stew on"

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Want to See Lupe Fiasco? - w4m

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Want to See Lupe Fiasco? - w4m

Met you at the Lupe Fiasco Concert - w4m - 22 (western addition)

Reply to: [email]pers-539552601@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2008-01-14, 10:40PM PST

I talk to you at the Lupe Fiasco Concert. You were standing in front of me and while Lupe was introducing his band, you turned to me and asked me if I was going to work tomorrow. Anywho, I thought you were cute and I wanted to let you know.

• DescryDescry 229 Posts
    http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/phi/471580402.html

It's me! Every girl ever.
    Date: 2007-11-07, 10:38AM EST

Knock knock

Oh hi, how's it going? It's me! Every girl ever. I'm really looking forward to this date. I'm not nearly as attractive as you remember me being because when we met the bar was dark and you were drunk. Come on in.

Let's start off with the unavoidable tour of my incredibly typical post-college-girl apartment.

You'll notice that I went ahead and purchased everything that Ikea and Pier 1 have ever produced. There's my decorative birdcage over there even though I don't have a bird, and there's my gay wicker basket with bamboo poles in it. I don't know what the hell that's thing's all about, but I bought it.

Hey check it out, I have more candles in here than a Roman Catholic Church. Doesn't it smell like Hazelnut!? If I were to light all of my candles at once you could see my apartment from space! I Frickin' love candles!

Come on into the living room.

Oh, I see you met my cat there. That's "Freddy Paws Jr." Why don't you pet him and act like you like cats even though you hate cats? There you go. Oh, he took a little swing at your eye there huh? Yeah, he'll do that. Hey, let's check out the kitchen.

Hey look at my refrigerator. There are pictures all over it! Look at all these pictures of me and my equally vacuous friends from college! We were so crazy! You can tell we're really good friends because our faces are all pressed up against each other like that.

And check it out, we're holding up alcoholic beverages to the camera in every single picture. That's to prove that we were partying. College was so fun! But of course I don't talk to any of these girls anymore because now they're all bitches.

Let's go back into the hallway!

Hey, before we leave I'm going to go in the bathroom for ten minutes for some mysterious reason. Why don't you sit awkwardly in my big, stupid, round papizan chair over there while you wait for me. It's like you're sitting in a hug! Be right back...

Sorry that took a half an hour, I don't know what the hell I was doing in there. Let's go!

Wow! Thanks for opening my car door for me! I'm totally going to blow that meaningless gesture out of proportion and delude myself into thinking that you're a really good guy because that's what I want to believe.

Well, here we are at the restaurant. No thanks waiter, I don't need to see a menu, just bring me some expensive things. Hey I know, while we wait, I'll tell you all about my unspeakably boring job. I hate my boss. He's a jerk! I might get another job. Maybe something in pharmaceutical sales.

Now let's talk about my family. I love my family. I want you to love my family. I want my family to love you. I want you to make love to my family! I want you to go golfing with my semi-retarded brother Travis. That would be so God damned cute!

Wow! I can't believe I ordered all this food! I have no intention of eating any of it. No thanks waiter, we don't need a box. Just throw it out.

Hey, I've got an idea, let's go to a bar and have an after dinner drink! It'll be great, it will be just like how we're drinking here, only it will be louder and we'll have to stand up. Come on!

See, isn't this better? Oh hey, what a coincidence. Look over there! It's a group of my friends that I knew was going to be here. Let's go over there so that they can judge you!

Hey, I have to go to the bathroom for a half an hour again for some reason. You can stay here and talk to my unbelievably hideous friend Christine! Christine's so ugly she scares kids! Talk to her! She has a job and a family that she wants to talk to you about too. Be right back.

I'm back! Sorry I was gone for three hours, there was a line. I want to go home now.

Well here we are at my door again. This was really fun for me and not you. You should pretend like we're going to do it again sometime! Maybe I'll see you at Target a few months from now and we can avoid eye contact because you never called me. Here, have this awkward goodnight kiss that's as empty as my soul. Good night!

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 471580402

this shit would be funnier if i knew it wasnt just some bitter dude that always picks the worst possible girls to go on dates with.

• I want my family to love you. I want you to make love to my family!

hehehehe

• edubedub 715 Posts

this shit would be funnier if i knew it wasnt just some bitter dude that always picks the worst possible girls to go on dates with.

WAIT!... you wrote this??!

Burn'd