roger snitch clemens

DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
this junk is live right on espn

Comments

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    NPR had a bit today talking about how some critics believe Mike Wallace was throwing dude soft balls last night on the interview. saying how Wallace, Clemens and the boss are actually dudes, so he really should not have been the dude doing the interview.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=17894645

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Clemens sought out 60 Minutes, not the other way around.

• "It just didn't happen... It just didn't happen... It just..."

• did any body hear the phone conversation?very incriminating

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Yeah, I heard it.

Dude took roids. No one his age can pitch like he could without performance enhancing drugs.

Bob Gibson, Sandy Koufax, and others never lasted as long and well as Clemens did at his age.

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    Ryan?

• "Can I drink my water? Good, I can swallow too."

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    "Can I drink my water? Good, I can swallow too."

That display of emotion showed that he was scared.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    Ryan?

Nolan Ryan, yes. But then again, he didn't have roided out batters at the plate when he was pitching.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Ryan?

Nolan Ryan, yes. But then again, he didn't have roided out batters at the plate when he was pitching.
    wasn't he facing the Bash Brothers while on the Rangers?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    Ryan?

Maybe so. I really stopped paying any attention to most sports about 15 years ago. I just watch boxing now. Thus the picture for my avatar I took a couple weeks ago.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Ryan?

Yeah, the early 90's of baseball was great, only because I gave a schitt then.

Ron Gant was definately d'ballin back then.

• Nolan Ryan is the man.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    There was the Negro League pitcher, who was pretty old (late 40s, 50s)... but no one knew his real age.

Maybe Clemens is a descendent of Satchel Paige's.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Yeah, I heard it.

Dude took roids. No one his age can pitch like he could without performance enhancing drugs.

Bob Gibson, Sandy Koufax, and others never lasted as long and well as Clemens did at his age.

Randy Johnson?