Your Favorite Condom Brand and Hip Hop Label?

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Your Favorite Condom Brand and Hip Hop Recrod Label?Durex Strawberry for her pleasure and Enjoy!

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    no comment, and umm I forget

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Trojan Magnum
    Wild Pitch? .... damn that's a hard one. Could be Loud, could be Enjoy, could be Elektra, could be Priority

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Could be 4th and Brooooooooaaaaadway.

Do I get bonus points for a triple entendre?

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Trojan Magnum
    Wild Pitch? .... damn that's a hard one. Could be Loud, could be Enjoy, could be Elektra, could be Priority

Your Right! Elektra was tight 89-94! Loud man that has one of my faves on that Raekwon's rain single!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Loud had Mobb Deep too and the first Wu record. For hip-hop albums, it's tough. I think Elektra gets it, LONS 1st, PR & CL (both), Brand Nubian, etc.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Your Favorite Condom Brand and Hip Hop Recrod Label?

Durex Strawberry for her pleasure and Enjoy!

"THEY WAS SETTING THESE FRUITY PICKS"

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

The jimmy brand was Trojan-Enz Large since I never had a blow-out while I was "out there". Sorry to front on you Paycheck, but I caught a flat fuckin' with those Magnums once (fortunately with my former fiancee instead of some skeeza). I happened to look down while tappin' from the rear and saw that the wood was shiny (Yikes!!!!), which shouldn't be the case with the jim on. Thank goodness her "friend" arrived on time in spite of the mishap!!! My favorite rap label is Elektra.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Durex + Cold Chillin'

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    PULL OUT METHOD AND WHITE LABELS

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    PULL OUT METHOD AND WHITE LABELS

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Your Favorite Condom Brand and Hip Hop Recrod Label?

Durex Strawberry for her pleasure and Enjoy!

I hate condoms.

I'll get back to you with my favourite brand of the pill.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I caught a flat fuckin' with those Magnums once (fortunately with my former fiancee instead of some skeeza). I happened to look down while tappin' from the rear and saw that the wood was shiny (Yikes!!!!), which shouldn't be the case with the jim on. Thank goodness her "friend" arrived on time in spite of the mishap!!! My favorite rap label is Elektra.

Peace,

if I could make this a location I would.

Them Orange Trojans and Tommy Boy