Budos Band Hiro Ballroom NYC 1/12/08

RerogRerog 569 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I'm gonna be in NYC Saturday the 12th and would like to see the Budos Band....BUT... I have tickets to Spamalot that starts at 8PM and should end about 10:30...do any of you NYC folks know if I will have time to catch this show after I'm out of the play? What is a normal showtime here, etc?Many thanks for any help?

Comments

• RerogRerog 569 Posts
    Anyone? Just wondering if I will still be able to catch the show if I get there around midnight or so...

Help a Texan out.

• Those Hiro shows usually put the headliners on pretty late, but I can't tell you for sure either way. I feel like I've missed the act I had showed up to see more often than not at that place, but a lot of the time it's because I didn't feel like waiting around with a crowd that's usually pretty wack.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    I'm gonna be in NYC Saturday the 12th and would like to see the Budos Band....BUT... I have tickets to Spamalot that starts at 8PM and should end about 10:30...do any of you NYC folks know if I will have time to catch this show after I'm out of the play?
    What is a normal showtime here, etc?

Many thanks for any help?

no, the budos are going on early... the show will be over by around 10 to clear the crowd out so they can let a seperate late night DJ crowd in at 11...