REP YO RIDE (nrr)

2»

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    we have a 2003 VW GTI but there must be an electrical short circut somewhere because a barand new battery drained completely to nothing (the automatic locks wouldnt even open) just because the car say for a month.

Rock, is that a myfast?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    I used to rent cars alot for my old job. Had that 300 shit many times. It's a piece of shit.

My wife and I share a white one of these.

Great car.

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts

b/w

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Rock, is that a myfast?

Just a standard Rabbit

• CBearCBear 902 Posts

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts

• Totalled my Mazda about 6 months ago and havent gotten anything new since then..

but since we are doing the first car you owned thing..

1976 'maro...about the worst car a 16 year old boy should be allowed on the streets in(mine was true blue, though..complete w/ Playboy bunny push down door locks)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    IMG src=http://photos-729.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v148/227/109/501292729/n501292729_204023_2961.jpg>
    IMG src=http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v160/227/109/501292729/n501292729_289312_1087.jpg>

and somebody hit my car...so it might be time for a new one of those.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Black Volvo S60......

How is your Volvo treating you?

My wife and I were just about to pull the trigger on buying a v50 (like tomorrow night), but a friend who had a v70 just approached us today and practically begged us not to buy a Volvo...as both she and another one of her friends have been living through Volvo-related nightmares the past couple of years dealing with a never-ending series of major repairs.

Suddenly, we're looking at the Dodge Caliber a little more seriously than we were before.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Black Volvo S60......

My wife and I were just about to pull the trigger on buying a v50 (like tomorrow night), but a friend who had a v70 just approached us today and practically begged us not to buy a Volvo...as both she and another one of her friends have been living through Volvo-related nightmares the past couple of years dealing with a never-ending series of major repairs.

Suddenly, we're looking at the Dodge Caliber a little more seriously than we were before.

my friend has a late model volvo that sucks ass as well.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    black V40

Black Volvo S60......

No trouble with mine. Great car.
    I've also driven Audi, but def prefer Volvo.

Black Volvo S60......

Are you in the States though? Apparently the problem stems from Ford's involvement in building Volvos for the US market.

Black Volvo S60......

Are you in the States though? Apparently the problem stems from Ford's involvement in building Volvos for the US market.

Not in the states, I'm in the Netherlands.
    My car was build in Belgium. The V40 model was also build in Holland, but those supposedly suck because of inferior chassis.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Ford Telstar '91 - I gots 280K on the meter

• room for the dogs and the baby now

Shit, now we don't know what to buy. The Volvo v50 is definitely out. The Dodge Caliber won't work. Now we're checking out a 2005 Honda CR-V[/b] and the Saturn Vue hybrid[/b]...any thoughts on those?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    Shit, now we don't know what to buy. The Volvo v50 is definitely out. The Dodge Caliber won't work. Now we're checking out a 2005 Honda CR-V[/b] and the Saturn Vue hybrid[/b]...any thoughts on those?

I'd go with the Honda over any domestic vehicle because they are so reliable. I really miss my 2000 Civic SI.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

the newer CRV looks way better, but the cargo space is disappointing. plus i think the honda reliability has fallen off a little. these young hondas are looking assworn real quick. i think the toyotas hold it longer. plus, why the fuck you need a damn SUV type shit anyhow? you in the country?

i highly suggest you look into the matrix or vibe. they are common for a reason.

the newer CRV looks way better, but the cargo space is disappointing. plus i think the honda reliability has fallen off a little. these young hondas are looking assworn real quick. i think the toyotas hold it longer. plus, why the fuck you need a damn SUV type shit anyhow? you in the country?

i highly suggest you look into the matrix or vibe. they are common for a reason.

We've got 2 bulkier SUV's now...and are looking to scale back to a wagon/economy-SUV and a car.

We are in Texas and do a lot of outdoor stuff, so we need the extra space...and an extra cab truck does not work for us.

I see what you mean about the newer CRV's looking better...but that's more than we want to spend.

We've looked at the Toyota Rav-4 and it doesn't have enough space on top of being quite ugly.

We actually like the idea of the Matrix...but it falls short in too many areas.

The Vibe is intriguing but I'm not sure it has the mileage per gallon that we're looking for.

The search continues...

• onetetonetet 1,754 Posts

If you see two busses in a row in Bmore (you won't see streetcars, except in a museum), it means the schedule got tangled and another bus isn't on the way for an hour or two.