Dreams about records.

UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I swear I dream about finding records like every Frickin' night. I wont bore you with dream stories... but 2 nights ago I dreamed that DJ shadow used one of my beats for a commercial (a wack one too)... and stole my shit... so I called him and he let me choose 500 dollars wortha joints from his collection. Last night... I was in some Industrial ass port thing... with tons of rusted metal going through lil bodegas on these giant iron ships looking at Can records for like 80 dollars a piece... only to realize it wasn't the Can I thought it was... wierd. I have these at least 2-3 times every week... and all are equally wierd.

Comments

• Dude, I think you need a girlfriend.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I wont bore you with dream stories...

oh, no, these aren't boring. please continue.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    in some Industrial ass port thing

loc

• Options
    A couple nights ago I was at a garage sale at 7/11 and was looking at a boxset of Impressions 45's with a bugeyed and smiling J.J. Walker on the front. I dug around in my pocket for what seemed like hours looking for my wallet, and then wound up somewhere else doing something unrelated.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

i got all the records and scratch one man can handle and i still dream about wax all the time
    was it comics and baseball cards when i was a pickney ?

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    The fantasy in your dreams consist of raers you can't handle!

• I dream the illest album covers ever. Yet usually end up having some conflict getting in the way of me getting all the ill shit i want to get. Though I usually come up pretty hard. I dreamed the other day that I was at towson... and an earthquake was bringing down all these big 100 story towers everyone was staying in. I was helping friends escape... finally i came to one friends room... who had an expedit full of records... and i stole some joints from him before the thing collapsed. We were outside and i was like... shit... here... i saved these for you.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    the worst is waking up from a dream where you scored a shitload of great records.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The best I've done in my dream is finding a stack of Serge Gainsbourg Melody Nelsons.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Industrial ass port

I think Twoply makes these.

• haha. Yea thats the name of my toilet.