MPC owners- This ever happen to you?

lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
This bug happens to me every now and then. After loading up a sequence from disk, some of the notes will be entered as "note-variation" events, w/ the usual parameter being attack, with the attack set at a random number. So essentially, when you play the track, it sounds like certain notes weren't saved, but it's actually just got a severe attack time attached to it.Yo, I hate that shit.I like my MPC, have had it for a long time now, but I swear to god some of the bugs just drive me up the wall!!

Comments

• check the mpc forums mpcforums.com or something like that. what kind of mpc you have and what version of that model's os are you running?

• dextahdextah 77 Posts
    when that happened to me i noticed that that the note variation was saved into one of my program disks (i have a disk i use to load up the mpc so that the pads are in numerical/midi note order when i sequence other samplers)

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    check the mpc forums mpcforums.com or something like that. what kind of mpc you have and what version of that model's os are you running?

I've got a plain 2000, not an xl, running 1.7, which i believe is the most up to date os.

Not a big deal but the machine is so buggy sometimes it drives me frickin nuts!