WTF can a German explain this? Is it real? [nsfw]

karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
the funny part is the music is sort of nice in the background, you forget what theyre selling.. heh heh..http://www.smellmeand.com/index_2.html

Comments

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    the funny part is the music is sort of nice in the background, you forget what theyre selling.. heh heh..

http://www.smellmeand.com/index_2.html

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    That's a damn dude!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    yes i enjoy juicy erotic.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Vulva Original is not a perfume. It is a beguiling vaginal scent
    which is purely a substance for your own smelling pleasure

• That picture with the dude with 2 birds either side sniffing that stuff off what looks like a coke spoon nearly made me spit my coffee over my keyboard, well funny...

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    couldnt they pick more....feminine...models?

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Although the company is situated in Germnay, they will sell worldwide. so no worries soulstrut

• yo, no lie, ive always thought this should be marketed.
    you know when youre not getting any (id imagine thats a good part of you) and it seems like youre wearing girl repellant? then, you get a little somethin and all of a sudden women find you irresistible. we figured that this had to be something about scent and phermones...so alls that needed to be done was bottle up some poontang scent and spray it on before you walked out the house! voila!!!

• couldnt they pick more....feminine...models?

perhaps they are also catering to the transgendered/crossdressing set that want to take "being a woman" to another level

the real question is though: must it be virgin "poontang scent"? Hilarious, this.

yo, no lie, ive always thought this should be marketed.
    you know when youre not getting any (id imagine thats a good part of you) and it seems like youre wearing girl repellant? then, you get a little somethin and all of a sudden women find you irresistible. we figured that this had to be something about scent and phermones...so alls that needed to be done was bottle up some poontang scent and spray it on before you walked out the house! voila!!!

How exactly would smelling like a vulva turn you into a girl magnet? Besides to lesbians, I mean?

How exactly would smelling like a vulva turn you into a girl magnet? Besides to lesbians, I mean?

maybe in a sense that a girl smells that you are sexually active?

maybe in a sense that a girl smells that you are sexually active?

I believe a wedding ring is known to be more effective in this line of game.

dunno, but you married heads seem to know the deal