Boston Folks - I'm coming to town next week

djcoolhandsdjcoolhands 548 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Haven't posted here in a sec, but some of you still know me around here. For those who don't, I own a record store in Austin, TXwww.friendsofsound.comI'm going to be in town to work on installing an exhibit at the Boston Public Library. It is an exhibit I used to install all over the country when I used to do things like that - http://www.choosingtoparticipate.org/I'm going to be in town the 10th - 16th.i'd love to trade, dig, dj, or meet up with anyone. my schedule is a little limited by work, but I will have some time off especially in the evenings and the 15th totally off.any recommendations for food, bars, nightlife, and records are appreciated and welcome.

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Recommendations.

Peeps.

And this place just moved into my neighborhood recently. Incredible BBQ, and the whole place is soul-themed. Just soul music, all day, err-day. And $3 pints of Harpoon IPA.

Holler if you want to get a beer. And check out Soullelujah. It's a shame you're not here tomorrow night???KitchenKnight is jockeying the discs.

• Recommendations.

Peeps.

And this place just moved into my neighborhood recently. Incredible BBQ, and the whole place is soul-themed. Just soul music, all day, err-day. And $3 pints of Harpoon IPA.

Holler if you want to get a beer. And check out Soullelujah. It's a shame you're not here tomorrow night???KitchenKnight is jockeying the discs.

thanks for those threads. A beer would be cool, i'll shoot you a pm.

dave