Record Collectors Quiz ( HELP NEEDED!)

CoxorangeCoxorange 3 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Im making questions now for this project. A quiz game with 2 levels and highscore list. The other features is under construction until it's 100% decided. Gonna make this application flashbased and stationed on my homepage or maybe on any alternate source.For the moment I need some help getting some questions for the difficult and easy level.The easy level is for the beginner and examples of questions is. What instrument does purdie, cal tjader, whatever play, always with 4 alternatives to choose from. What is a 45a and other common knowledge terms etc. Also sample questions who sampled what dates and so on.The hard level is of course for the more experienced and have easier and harder questions for anyone to learn and show their knowledge. Examples are specific labels and dates of releases. Questions about turkish psych and more unknown artists bands bla bla.ex easyIncredible bongo band made a song that many rap producers sampled over the years. What is the name of the song?1. Funky Drummer2. Scorpio3. Impeach the president4. Apacheex hardThe label Amiga was founded in which country?1. Hungary2. Switzerland3. Germany4. FranceTo make this a nice challenge to play more than 2 times , I need many questions based on black music ranging from jazz soul funk latin psych and other break based music with a funky feeling into it. You know what i mean.All help apprec. Drop me a mess if you have any questions, suggestions or wanna help me build this.Happy New !