Bad Girls Club

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
This show is one of the worst pieces of trash ever conspired, but for some reason, I am still compelled to watch it. There must be some subliminal messages passing through Tanisha's flabby stomach that keep my hand away from the remote. I hate all 7 of those broads equally.

Comments

• is there a "goal" to this show? a prize at the end or some shit? do they get eliminated on a weekly basis or anything? what's the model here?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    lyric has mad flows son. step off.
    the busted egyptian/middle-eastern chick is by far the most annoying.

so far i am happy that season 2 has been just as entertaining as season 1

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Ahahaha!! I was hungover as all hell on New Year's day waiting for my flight home at my homie's house in Seattle and we watched a marathon of this show. We were laughing our asses off in disbelief! I like how within minutes of meeting each other they were about to kill each other. Pure trash for sure, but I'm hooked

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    is there a "goal" to this show? a prize at the end or some shit? do they get eliminated on a weekly basis or anything? what's the model here?

this is the first thing that got me when I saw the show. I didn't know there was a first season. I'm glad I'm not the only one sucked into the filth.

lyric has mad flows son.

In one of her raps she said, "who farted".

• This show is one of the worst pieces of trash ever conspired, but for some reason, I am still compelled to watch it.

This seems to be the underlying theme to 99% of "reality tv" these days.

• well I have never seen this show so take this with a grain of salt, but based SOLELY on the airbrushed website photos, I might let this one touch:

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    well I have never seen this show so take this with a grain of salt, but based SOLELY on the airbrushed website photos, I might let this one touch:

Oh yeah... this one's right up your alley

well I have never seen this show so take this with a grain of salt, but based SOLELY on the airbrushed website photos, I might let this one touch:

This chick is Frickin' disgusting inside and out. Watch the show before you go through with this decision man.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i have no idea what this is, but i keep hearing gloria estefan when i look at the title of this thread. i must be going crazy.

Bad, bad, bad, bad girls clurb you make me feel so good...

• This chick is Frickin' disgusting inside and out. Watch the show before you go through with this decision man.

it's cool man lol. there are absolutely zero consequences to my "decision" either way.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    best part of season one is when aimee gets beat down

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I've never seen the show and I've never met you, yet I get the distinct feeling you're better than that. But booze changes everything.

• hey all I said is I'd let her touch! hahaha I swear on a message board that has seen dudes riding for Ricki Lake and I Love New York....just being honest.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Thanks. Now I'm watching this BS on Demand.

Rainy day vacation time!

• well I have never seen this show so take this with a grain of salt, but based SOLELY on the airbrushed website photos, I might let this one touch:

I've never seen the show and I've never met you, yet I get the distinct feeling you're better than that.

No he ain??t.

and yo, she??s not ugly, just not my steez.

• No he ain??t.

hahaha, well this last weekend apparently I was good enough for your girl, so...

• No he ain??t.

hahaha, well this last weekend apparently I was good enough for your girl, so...

I can??t belive we don??t have an eyeroll graemlin.