fuckin drunk

matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
didn't even get to drink all I wanted cause the bar was PACKED! Sucks... Took a cab home and left my car. Made some curry rice and now I'm good. My girl is passed out and I'm on soulstrut. Happy new year!

Comments

• Oh yeah some drunk fuck walked in front of a cab before we left and got laid out. He turned out to be ok though. Another dude was passed out on the floor in front of the womens restroom. Ahhh another new years eve party.

• Good times, I sucked last night!

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    eh, you sounded fine. would it kill that bar to get some more chicks in there??? it looked like a swarm of rabid dogs how dudes would be attacking the ladies when they walked in with the "DON'T I KNOW YOU FROM SOMEWHERE?" bullshit. champagne in a can was killin' it. I hopped in a cab around 1am worried that if i didn't, i probably wouldn't see one again. another fine amateur night new years!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    nye is all about double fisting. The spot I was at last night had the shittiest bartenders in sf. one who was confused all night and couldn't figure out who ordered or who paid

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    last night was great. i dont drink...ever, but i did last night and got right in the zone. had a BLAST. happy 2008 everyone

• "go and get your money little duffle bag boy....GET MONEY!"