Torrent heads Audionews is open for registration

DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
If you are into music production this is the dopest site for vsts,software,sample libraries etc. It is usually only invite only and i think they only open for public registration once a year so dont forget as they are only open for 3 days AUDIONEWS

Comments

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Thanks for this, sounds pretty sweet. Im jus waiting for my confirmation email now...

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up!

• damn its funny as shit that you posted this. I went there today and what do you know they were open for reg so I went ahead and registered.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I Reccomend everybody and there mamma signs up to this site.

This is the best torrent site for audio music programs. With crazy amounts of filters, effects and sample librarys. It don't get no better.

- spidey

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    Cheers for the headsup - this place is solid gold, I used to abuse a friends account and have been trying to signup ever since!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Thanks for the reminder, I've always managed to forget.

• has anyone gotten an e mail from them?

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Thank you for registering.

--
    Thanks, Audionews.ru Team

PS: they are picky as to who they accept in there...and make sure you respect the rules because they ban easily...

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    this is also open for regs
    http://audiotracer.com/
    just as good if not better

• thanks for the heads up on Audiotracer.

Audionews makes it hard to keep a good ratio as there are generally a lot of seeders. I donated $30 and got 45gb of seeded data which means i dont have to worry so much about keeping a good ratio. I recommend spending the bucks as It is worth it .... ( i am in now way affialated with them)