It's Christmas Eve and I Loathe Christmas Music!

cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
I have to get some good listening in before my sistersubjects me to that f#*kin' Chipmunks Christmas shite tonight.So far I've played:

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    The station that (occasionally) plays good older stuff started playing nonstop Christmas music all day everyday WAY BEFORE Frickin' THANKSGIVING. What a load of crap. I wonder how many listeners are like me and don't listen to them at all for a month and a half. They don't play no good Christmas tunes either, strictly wall to wall Johnny Mathis and Sinatra and shit.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Next up!

Been needing to hear "Brothers On The Slide" forever.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    I wonder how many listeners are like me and don't listen to them at all .
    christmas tunes depres me.

• The station that (occasionally) plays good older stuff started playing nonstop Christmas music all day everyday WAY BEFORE Frickin' THANKSGIVING. What a load of crap. I wonder how many listeners are like me and don't listen to them at all for a month and a half. They don't play no good Christmas tunes either, strictly wall to wall Johnny Mathis and Sinatra and shit.

and how! one of my favorite radio channels [the KOST like rock less talk] pre-empted tgiving by like 2 weeks with this xmas shit.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I love christmas music, but only for the week before. I was subjected to Chipmunks stuff last night by the s.o. and I had fun. Should I hang my head in shame?

Plus how can anyone not like VG's A Charlie Brown Christmas?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    F*ck a Xmas song.
    This is currently on the 1200

• ya got grinch blood if the Crystals "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" dont get ya...love that version...I always wanna crank it up as loud as it goes when I hear it...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Plus how can anyone not like VG's A Charlie Brown Christmas?

I have to admit there are a couple Xmas records that I do like and that is one.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i love phil spectors christmas gift to you lp i play it every year

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    I love Xmas music, but I hate the local radio station's "Let's play the same 30 songs over and over" programming. If I hear Mariah's "All I Want for Christmas is You" one more time, I'm gonna scream. How about throwing Donny's "This Christmas" or something off of "Soul Christmas" in the mix now and again?

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I love how every year some county singer tries to put there original phrasing onto Jingle Bells!