Salma Hayek

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I would appreciate hearing the opinion of an expert, which I am certainly not.

Alls I got to say is that if they are fake, they are some good goddamn fakes. The jiggle that's going on in the Ugly Betty clip is on some natural shit.

She's still a favorite of mine, fake boobs or not.

• I think we need some female strutters (all three of them) to weigh in here.

Dude she is much slimmer in the first pic noticeable especially around the shoulders and arms.

God this thread started out so good. Chad, why must you ruin everything??

RIGHT ON CUE! Thanks for chiming in.

No, but apparently more well acquainted with the female body structure. It's ok holmes, go back to the gym and work on your guns. Me and your lady will be just fine.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

im still mourning the loss of that movin' picture of lisa loeb in a thong (go back thru the archives, its been replaced by two still pictures)

This one is dedicated to pickwick and lovers of flat butts everywhere:

• Salma Hayek has said she considers her breasts to be a gift from God after she prayed for them as a flat-chested teenager.Salma told David Letterman recently: ???My mother and I stopped at a church during a road trip we were making from our home in Mexico.??????When we went inside the church, I prayed for the miracle that I wanted to happen. I put my hands in holy water and said, ???Please God, give me some breasts!???[/b]??????He gave me them! Within a few months, I developed a growing spurt, as all teenagers do, and I was very pleased with the way I grew outwards.???

• I think we need some female strutters (all three of them) to weigh in here.

Dude she is much slimmer in the first pic noticeable especially around the shoulders and arms.

God this thread started out so good. Chad, why must you ruin everything??

RIGHT ON CUE! Thanks for chiming in.

No, but apparently more well acquainted with the female body structure. It's ok holmes, go back to the gym and work on your guns. Me and your lady will be just fine.

peep game bro/you can have that ho.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Salma Hayek has said she considers her breasts to be a gift from God after she prayed for them as a flat-chested teenager.Salma told David Letterman recently: ???My mother and I stopped at a church during a road trip we were making from our home in Mexico.??????When we went inside the church, I prayed for the miracle that I wanted to happen. I put my hands in holy water and said, ???Please God, give me some breasts!???[/b]??????He gave me them! Within a few months, I developed a growing spurt, as all teenagers do, and I was very pleased with the way I grew outwards.???

Can anyone hook me up with some holy water? I'mma load it in a super soaker and start prayin....you guys will thank me later

• Salma Hayek has said she considers her breasts to be a gift from God after she prayed for them as a flat-chested teenager.Salma told David Letterman recently: ???My mother and I stopped at a church during a road trip we were making from our home in Mexico.??????When we went inside the church, I prayed for the miracle that I wanted to happen. I put my hands in holy water and said, ???Please God, give me some breasts!???[/b]??????He gave me them! Within a few months, I developed a growing spurt, as all teenagers do, and I was very pleased with the way I grew outwards.???

Can anyone hook me up with some holy water? I'mma load it in a super soaker and start prayin....

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "SUPERSOAK THAT HOE"

NOW WAA ME UUUUUUU

• im still mourning the loss of that movin' picture of lisa loeb in a thong (go back thru the archives, its been replaced by two still pictures)

Damn dudes on here like flat butts!!???

• Damn dudes on here like flat butts!!???

While other rappers are flatter than a white girl's butt

r.i.p. Too Poetic

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

im still mourning the loss of that movin' picture of lisa loeb in a thong (go back thru the archives, its been replaced by two still pictures)

Yah, seriously, Lisa Loeb has her "cute" moments and all,
    but in that gif she has one serious case of MAN ASS.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

not really. Flat butts can be cute. I am also a fan of small breasts however.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts

not really. Flat butts can be cute. I am also a fan of small breasts however.

major

damn, mad flat butt lovers up in here.

cool, flat butt gurls need love too, do your thing.

I can't hang, I'm a gripper.

small breasts are cool with me, though.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    keep it on message SOI!

• I remember her nude scene in Ask the Dust vividly and I'm definitely not thinking "fake".

• im still mourning the loss of that movin' picture of lisa loeb in a thong (go back thru the archives, its been replaced by two still pictures)

I'm gonna be clowned big time sayin' this, but when you're as good-looking in the face (and everywhere else) as Lisa Loeb is, who cares about flatness of ass? I mean, shit, she was the original Tina Fey, with the glasses and all! So she can semi-"streak" all she wants to!

NOW, BACK TO THE SALMA HAYEK "BIG BEHIND" CELEBRATION!!

• Newbie female strutter here. Definitely not trying to hate on her...even with accounting for age and weight gain, there's no way those could be real. Still fantastic, and props to whoever made'em.

• when you're as good-looking in the face (and everywhere else) as Lisa Loeb is, who cares about flatness of ass? I mean, shit, she was the original Tina Fey, with the glasses and all! So she can semi-"streak" all she wants to!

From a conasseur such as myself, I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    yesterday i put one down 3 times.
    bmx handlebar rel.

• Newbie female strutter here. Definitely not trying to hate on her...even with accounting for age and weight gain, there's no way those could be real. Still fantastic, and props to whoever made'em.

Until someone shows me another "fake" pair with that kind of bounce, I say real. Also: nude scene in Ask the Dust-- her breasts definitely show their age, as they should.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    Newbie female strutter here. Definitely not trying to hate on her...even with accounting for age and weight gain, there's no way those could be real. Still fantastic, and props to whoever made'em.

Until someone shows me another "fake" pair with that kind of bounce, I'm a non-believer. Also: nude scene in Ask the Dust-- her breasts definitely show their age, as they should.

You don't have to believe in the titties but you can always appreciate their magical spirit, especially this time of year.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

what a wonderful thread to end the year. let's keep it going.

pleeeeeease

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    wow, i suck.
    wha' happened??

who cares about flatness of ass? I mean, shit, she was the original Tina Fey

B/W[/b]

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    I find Salma Hayek to be visually appealing.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    damn, mad flat butt lovers up in here.

cool, flat butt gurls need love too, do your thing.

I can't hang, I'm a gripper.

small breasts are cool with me, though.

who cares about flatness of ass? I mean, shit, she was the original Tina Fey

B/W[/b]

LITTLE DUDES WILL ALWAYS CRAM TO UNDERSTAND

SMARTY WHITEY BRUNETTE CHICK WITH GLASSES, FLAT OR NO BUTT OR BREASTS = ALWAYS A GOOD LOOK SON!

• dayday 9,611 Posts

You don't have to believe in the titties but you can always appreciate their magical spirit, especially this time of year.

"Celebrate The Spirit of the Tit-tays!"