wanted: dr dre/snoop "DEEP COVER" promo 12"

cardovacardova 743 Posts
edited July 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
og with sticker on cover, vg+ or better. who's got one for me?

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Wow, man I remember when that came out fools in record pools where fighting over copies of that. Props to the cat who's got a double for the man in Fin-land.

• raredaveraredave 205 Posts
    that record was historicly a "promo only money piece" , kinda lost its shine now.... still an amazing record, much better than the Snoop & Bee Gees ditty.

peace

RD

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    yeah i found my share of hard to find rap 12s over the years, but for some reason never that. i got good trades in many different styles as well as paypal to spend in case someone here can hook me up.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    If you fail to get it on here, I have a boot somewhere of it, wouldn't charge much cuz it's a boot.
    Peace
    T.N.

we used to sell the boots when they came out. i kept one for myself for a while but eventually sold it.

• Options
    og with sticker on cover, vg+ or better. who's got one for me?

Didn't you pass that over at my house way back when? I thought you did.

K.

P.S. Got an Earl Brown for you.

Didn't you pass that over at my house way back when? I thought you did.

can't remember, maybe i did. i wasn't always as committed. or maybe it was just too expensive.

• Options
    Sadly enough, a good friend of mine worked in a record store in the Kingston, NY area when that came out. A few years later I told him I got the bootleg that had Deep Cover on it, and I got this story:

"Oh maaaan, dude I had a BOX of that record that came to the record store that I worked at. No one wanted it so I just took the WHOLE BOX home. I kept two for me and threw the rest out since I didn't have the room, then gave those two to Mark since I played house music."

Somewhere in a landfill in the Albany area there's a box full of Deep Covers...start digging TheNon...