CHEMTRAILS OVER AUSTIN

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    they are everywhere.

Now that we have the smoking ban in order, how about a Chemtrail BAN?!!?

It is also prevalent in Europe too. And its crazy to believe that this is has been going on for over 10 years.

I found this to be a helpful site for those who don't completely understand what they are.

• I found this to be a helpful site for those who don't completely understand what they are.

are you serious?

a choice quote:

Nothing brings home the comprehension of the New World Order depopulation agenda than the realization that you and your family are also on the "useless eaters" (Henry Kissinger) elimination list.

The Chinese are being spared completely because China is being groomed by the New World Order to replace the United States as the leading nation of the world, both economically and militarily.

do you really believe this shit or did you not read the website your recommended?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    hmmmm..., please read more. Lizard people sure...not so sure about that one.

Sure I may not agree with it all, but that doesnt mean that this does not exist. I think its a shame that it has to be so conspiracy theory. Its simple...look up!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    So does anyone know what sorts of chemicals we're talking about and if they pose any health hazards? Who's doing this? Obviously, there has to be some kind of local/federal approval for this right? What the dillyyo.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I found this to be a helpful site for those who don't completely understand what they are.

are you serious?

a choice quote:

Nothing brings home the comprehension of the New World Order depopulation agenda than the realization that you and your family are also on the "useless eaters" (Henry Kissinger) elimination list.

The Chinese are being spared completely because China is being groomed by the New World Order to replace the United States as the leading nation of the world, both economically and militarily.

do you really believe this shit or did you not read the website your recommended?

hilarious. "China is being spared". LOL

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Good lord, people. We've had this discussion before. They're called contrails or "condensation trails" and they're as harmless as a cloud.

COME ON!!!![/b]

• Harv-chaic's conspiracy posts always have an unnerving way of leading to shit like this: British Israel: The Hidden Hand Behind the 'The Kingdom of God on Earth' Deception

EDUCATE YOURSELF!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    they are everywhere.

Now that we have the smoking ban in order, how about a Chemtrail BAN?!!?

OK, but if you try to ban the smoking of chemtrails, you and me are gonna have some problems.

• Good lord, people. We've had this discussion before. They're called contrails or "condensation trails" and they're as harmless as a cloud.

COME ON!!!![/b]

^^^Clearly has a forked tongue.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Good lord, people. We've had this discussion before. They're called contrails or "condensation trails" and they're as harmless as a cloud.

COME ON!!!![/b]

Bullshit....these are chemicals made by the Fast Food Industry and spread by our Government to make poor people eat at McDonalds.

There are also Weather Machines operated by the Japanese Yakuza that can control our weather and leave chemtrails.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

COME ON!!!![/b]

TO be honest I am a bit skeptical, and have been. But that doesnt exactly mean that I think it is totally true.

Who knows for certain with so many conspiracy theories. I think its just silly to say "ok you're right, they probably are harmless" without looking further into it. Just seems a bit ignorant to me.

But thats like just my opinion, man.

COME ON!!!![/b]

^^^Clearly has a forked tongue.

Just pay attention to the cards........that's right..........relax............no such thing as chemtrails...........we're winning the war in Iraq..........

• Good lord, people. We've had this discussion before. They're called contrails or "condensation trails" and they're as harmless as a cloud.

COME ON!!!![/b]

wow I can't believe people actually believe this "chemtrails" thing. Contrails are natural (well in the aviation world) and the wikipedia article explains it perfectly. nothing more than mere science.

people have too much time on their hands and have watched too many movies.

http://educate-yourself.org/ct/ ---- that shit is funny.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    as seen over Area 52 and Area 53 last week. Some nextlevel interplanetary war shit going down and we don't even hear about it on the news. Thank God W and Cheney are protecting us.

Just seems a bit ignorant to me.

Yup, that's the ignorant part. Not the part about the global conspiracy, the Illuminati, the Lizard People, or the mind-control chemicals masquerading as flouride in your water, but the part where someone points at the most likely and simplest explanation and links you to a scientifically reasonable and testable explanation of the phenomenon, and asks that you consider that it might be correct. That's the ignorant part.

Gotcha.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    They aren't contrails. I've known contrails since the 70's and they typically disappear after the plane producing them has traveled a short distance. These chemtrails don't disappear and in many cases spread out over the full expanse of the sky. But hey, if the almighty Wikipedia says otherwise...

• as seen over Area 52 and Area 53 last week. Some nextlevel interplanetary war shit going down and we don't even hear about it on the news. Thank God W and Cheney are protecting us.

Would Areas 52 & 53 be in the upper reaches of the Northern Hemisphere? If so, I think I might have some ideas...

• Aurora borealis
    The icy sky at night
    Paddles cut the water
    In a long and hurried flight
    From the white man
    to the fields of green
    And the homeland
    we've never seen.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Resistance is futile, Harv. World population must (and will) be lowered to 500,000,000.

They aren't contrails. I've known contrails since the 70's and they typically disappear after the plane producing them has traveled a short distance. These chemtrails don't disappear and in many cases spread out over the full expanse of the sky. But hey, if the almighty Wikipedia says otherwise...

You know what? I've never been to Texas, so that might just be the case. Just sayin'???the simplest and most reasonable explanation is usually the correct one. In, you know, real life.

But if y'all want to start stocking up the underground bunker and preparing for the zombie vs. alien war that will usher in the apocalypse, that's cool too. None of my business how a man spends his free time.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

You know what? I've never been to Texas, so that might just be the case. Just sayin'???the simplest and most reasonable explanation is usually the correct one. In, you know, real life.

I'm talking about real life, partna. You're the one citing Wikipedia and taking shortcuts to logic.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I've seen these MANY, many times here. They're not like contrails. They stay up there for hours. There's usually multiple trails in a criss-cross pattern that slowly expand and blanket the sky (no tin foil hat-o).

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

HOLYFUCK - A DIRECT HIT!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

I'm talking about real life, partna. You're the one citing Wikipedia and taking shortcuts to logic.

This was explained the last time you started this thread. The rate of dissipation for contrails is affected by altitude, temp, and wind speed.

I'm ready for an "Occam's Razor" graemlin.

• They aren't contrails. I've known contrails since the 70's and they typically disappear after the plane producing them has traveled a short distance. These chemtrails don't disappear and in many cases spread out over the full expanse of the sky. But hey, if the almighty Wikipedia says otherwise...

I've seen these MANY, many times here. They're not like contrails. They stay up there for hours. There's usually multiple trails in a criss-cross pattern that slowly expand and blanket the sky (no tin foil hat-o).

its a secret stupid serum and you all must have got dosed.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    OK,

i am fascinated with these damn things. I always thought they were called vapor trails... Anyways, I have noticed that some 'dissolve' differently than others, i always assumed it was due to temperature, pressure, wind, the type of fuel etc...

Time to come clean.

I can???t believe i am telling this story... Here goes.

1995, I am working as a farmhand in the Swiss mountains. It is the first time I have been out of NZ and I don???t know if planes just don???t leave vapor trails in NZ or if I just never noticed them but anyway, there I am out in the middle of a field turning hay.

1995 was a wicked hot summer in Europe, it was baking. The sky was clear blue and then I look up and see a trail high up in the sky. I can???t believe what I am seeing: being a child of the 80s the first thing I think is ???The Day After??? and Frickin' panic.

I jump on the pushbike and pedal like a Mormon on a mission back to the farmhouse screaming ??? LOOK LOOK!??? and pointing at the sky.

The family I was working for spoke no English and I spoke no Swiss-German so a frantic game of charades played out with me pretending to be a nuclear missile and a mushroom cloud and Arnold the farmer doing his best 747 impression.

All the commotion brought the entire village out and when they realized that the city boy was scared of a plane??? well that was the end of any ounce of credibility I would ever have.

So Harvey, dudes might rag on you, but I was Frickin' Chicken Little man.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    crap. someone post a link to those underground bunkers Bambouche was talmbout.

This was explained the last time you started this thread. The rate of dissipation for contrails is affected by altitude, temp, and wind speed.

Again, they are definitely not contrails. But IF they were, then WHY are planes making criss-cross grids of contrails over major metropolitan areas?