how to win bar fights....

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• Ding dinga ding ding. Stab in the liver, the liver. He got dem ad-libs.

• "i'm sorry....no...i'm nott"

"dont ...you...ever.... do ...that"

"KICK TO THE GROIN"

bas is the man
    classic material
    should be gaemlinized soon

• for some reason, getting your ass beat by him would be kind of fun.

• bas is the man

one of the GOATs, and his commentary was always the right combination of smart and humorous.

• bas is the man

one of the GOATs, and his commentary was always the right combination of smart and humorous.

Does his wisdom give you power to flex some bad chad-itude while gripping some brewskies while trying to invade the personal space of a group girls dancing in a circle at a club?

"Sup Laaaaaaaaaaaaadies!!!!??!?!"

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    for some reason, getting your ass beat by him would be kind of fun.

AYO!

• bas is the man

Does his wisdom give you power to flex some bad chad-itude while gripping some brewskies while trying to invade the personal space of a group girls dancing in a circle at a club?

"Sup Laaaaaaaaaaaaadies!!!!??!?!"

well, wisdom does give you power, if that's what you're asking...

• "Okay..i'm sorry. BANG BANG BANG..no i'm not"

• I wonder what is counter move is for the oncoming bullets that are sure to follow some of these fights.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    I wonder what is counter move is for the oncoming bullets that are sure to follow some of these fights.

Dude can dodge them shits like the Matrix, son! Actually they probably bounce off his chest and then he picks them up, cleans them off, puts them in a cereal bowl with some milk and eats them.

• Bas is truly one cuff tunt I downloaded that movie "Bas Ruttens Lethal street fighting" via demonoid 6 months ago and it is actually pretty good (useful techniques) but the thing that cracked me up was he started talking about using the ambience of the room.(chairs stools glasses light fightings)

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Don't do that to El Guapo.

Dont know how i feel about all the tips on slitting throats and whatnot, El Guapo.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Of course, I kick the face.

Looky, looky here. Smash the face, smash the face.

instant classic.

Do we need a graemlim that says "O, I am sorry (karate chop). No I am not"

• "somebody is telling me about my wife. i'm sorry sir, but i'm going to break your leg."