the newest member of our household

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketa early christmas gift for my girl..Im having a pretty good time with the fella also though...His name is Kevin

Comments

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    soooooooooooooooooo cute!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Hi Kevin.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    thats so sweet..im envious!!

• soooooooooooooooooo cute!

ha! the reason he came home with me...I picked him up and he just nuzzled into my beard and went to sleep...I shoulda maybe checked out some others from the litter, but this little dude got me in the first 5 seconds...

• That a boxer? I hear those are awesome dogs. Loyal, protective, but good natured.

• That a boxer? I hear those are awesome dogs. Loyal, protective, but good natured.

no, Boston Terrier...but he has a Boxer snout on him though...Bostons either have that kinda snout or a flatter one, but the ones with a flatter snout are more googly-eyed...

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Hide the raer when he starts teething. Boston Terriers will chew you out of house and home. No joke.

• Hide the raer when he starts teething. Boston Terriers will chew you out of house and home. No joke.

oh yeah, bought some chew toys yesterday as my girl and I were tired of our hands being his chew toy...he has already destroyed this little yellow monkey we got him in less than 24 hours. The raer room's door will know be permenantly closed when unoccupied..the cats are unhappy about this as one of the cat's spots where he goes to get away from everybody is in that room...

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    thats so sweet..im envious!!

I'm envious, too.
    I'd like to live in a house where I could have a dog.
    Apartment is no good to dogs.

Peace

• I saw this post and thought "maybe it's a puppy." Not only is it a puppy, but it's a boston terrier and Kevin looks a lot like Panda, the newest member of my family.
    She's fun, but definitely a handful.

She loves the sun. A good sun spot and a chew toy calms her down.

Here she is when we first got her.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    the ones with a flatter snout are more googly-eyed...

You gonna take that sitting down Controller?

• My parents have 2 Boston Terriers at home. I love those dogs! Sweetest dogs ever.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Cute Pup.......whatever happened to the dog scammer dude???