Lakai's Fully Flared (skateboarding related)

2»

Comments

• For me, that Marc Johnson section is probably the best street skating I've ever seen (and I go back to seeing Gonz's Oceanside '86 run). He's pretty tech heavy, but he does some really awkward shit smoothly. Weird reverts, very inventive flips and grinds ... just crazy style. Kinda reminds me of early 90s Jason Lee. That section will take some time to absorb.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    For me, that Marc Johnson section is probably the best street skating I've ever seen (and I go back to seeing Gonz's Oceanside '86 run). He's pretty tech heavy, but he does some really awkward shit smoothly. Weird reverts, very inventive flips and grinds ... just crazy style. Kinda remains me of early 90s Jason Lee. That section will take some time to absorb.

i love this section....super well paced filmed and executed...

so much style...

• For me, that Marc Johnson section is probably the best street skating I've ever seen (and I go back to seeing Gonz's Oceanside '86 run). He's pretty tech heavy, but he does some really awkward shit smoothly. Weird reverts, very inventive flips and grinds ... just crazy style. Kinda remains me of early 90s Jason Lee. That section will take some time to absorb.

i love this section....super well paced filmed and executed...

so much style...

The guy is a master. I remember a North Carolina friend of mine telling me to check for that dude in the late 90s. Since then, he's really become one of the greats. His Yeah Right section is another favorite. That awkward frontside bluntslide to kickflip out he does near the end gets me every time.

Damn I wish the ground wasn't covered with ice right now.