Forgotten Christmas Specials

djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
so finding hugo the hippo last month made me start thinking of the dope christmas specials that used to air in the late 70s early 80s... any of my old foggies remember these?a cosmic christmasa very wookie christmasemmit otter's jug band christmasadd on please!

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The Osmonds Christmas specials

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

emmit otter's jug band christmas

Aw, man. Seeing that brought back old memories that touch me where I'm soft like a woman.

I don't know how obscure it is, but the Yogi Bear Christmas special was my jam back in the day.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    The OG Fat Albert Xmas special...

The star wars holiday special was crazy. Lucas didn't have much to do with it except at the beginning and when he saw the test screening he Fuckin' hated it, but was locked into a contact to show it at least once. Hoping it would never be seen again. I remember coming across a bootleg back around 92 and being blown away by the suckyness of it all. CRAPTACULAR~!

• The OG Fat Albert Xmas special...

The star wars holiday special was crazy. Lucas didn't have much to do with it except at the beginning and when he saw the test screening he Fuckin' hated it, but was locked into a contact to show it at least once. Hoping it would never be seen again. I remember coming across a bootleg back around 92 and being blown away by the suckyness of it all. CRAPTACULAR~!

forgot about the fat albert christmas! i know the halloween one pretty well.

yeah, that wookie thing pretty well sucked. i was too young to care at the time....

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

Perhaps Starship changed their name just for this Christmas special and it stuck from there on out.