The present days, the state of our society...

BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
I would like to hear from the wise and old about our standard state of living in this decade. That is, our ecomony, the war, energy crisis, blah, blah. Does it relate to the 1960's,1970's, or anything maybe worse? I like to ask folks who grew up in the 70's in their 20's and 30's this question. Are we living in the worst decade of the past 100 years? Was there a better time? Or is it just the media?

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    I would like to hear from the wise and old about our standard state of living in this decade. That is, our ecomony, the war, energy crisis, blah, blah. Does it relate to the 1960's,1970's, or anything maybe worse? I like to ask folks who grew up in the 70's in their 20's and 30's this question. Are we living in the worst decade of the past 100 years?

Was there a better time? Or is it just the media?

I'm 24, and probably don't have any of the answers you're looking for.

However, I've noticed that technology advances, but people generally aren't smarter.

The economy will always fluxuate, as they are dictated by the success and failure of corporations.

War will always happen, because somebody always wants more power.

There is always gonna be some kind of shortage of energy as there is no known controllable infinite source of energy.

People are still naive, unaware, uninformed, and full of nonsense. You would think with advent of "HUGE" technological advances like the internet and lasers we would figure out more to do with them then tit sites and tit enlargements.

Are things worse, nah.

Everything is as it was. Same shit, Same rules..

- spidey