Big Things in 2008

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Now I'm thinking about 2008... all the usual blah blah blah about careers, saving money, getting more records, etc.But the REAL BIG THING in 2008 is my 7th Leap Year birthday Now it's been tradition for ALL my previous leap year birthdays to go to Chuck E Cheese so that'll most definitely be happening again. It's way more fun as an adult... trust me. Local folks mark your calendars... it's on, but this time I'm gonna try and rent the place out and get some DJs in there to rock it out proper. There's a Chuck E Cheese about a mile away from my house so the festivities will continue there afterwards. Expect pure unadulterated awesomeness!Just so you know... I'm not nice about my leap year birthdays... if you know me and don't come to Chuck E Cheese, you're dead to me... plain and simple. It only happens every 4 years for fuck's sake Olympics? World Cup? Presidential Elections? None of these compare to Leap Year!!

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Haha I half thought you were joking when you said that was the tradition.

How belligerently drunk can you get at Chuck E Cheese before they toss you out? I know you know the answer.

• Damn Ivan, I had no idea you were a six year old!

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Congrats! It is my son first..I'm thinking Disneyland

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Damn Ivan, I had no idea you were a six year old!

Explains a lot, doesn't it?

You can totally get wasted at Chuck E Cheese. They've seen it all I'm sure! They serve beer, but we bring in flasks of Captain and order Coke's