Was 2007 a good year for you?

13»

Comments

• kubkub 46 Posts
    2007 was not a good year for me.
    found out i have a condition called "cluster headaches" which is basically incruable, and the worst pain condition known to neurology.
    progress at university didn't go as well as i had originally planned it to go.
    i am single again...maybe good, who knows
    financially it's not been that great either, but it's getting better.
    got a bunch of longtime record wants though, a small light at the end of the tunnel

so i really hope that 2008 will be a good year for me. finally get my diploma and move on with life

peace

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    2007 was a good look.

Took a few major financial hits, but that's what happens when your ex wife is a cheating whore who leaves you with the bills.

Damn.

...and I never looked back. Gave her the and I was ghost. The best part of that was when she came to deliver her part of the rent check and found the apartment empty. Her and her new husband calling my parents house trying to find me was hysterical. She still has no idea where I live.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    2007 was a good year.

I started a record label and released a compilation of Cuban funk. It's still selling well, it surpassed my wildest expectations in terms of positive critical feedback, and now I'm working on volume 2.

I got the best job possible coming out of law school, despite mediocre grades on account of preferring the record label (and most anything else) to the academics. I get to make real money for the firs time ever.

The radio show gets people in Wales excited enough to name tracks on their CD after me.

Best climbing year of my life.

Lots of fantastic meals.

Lots of good relationships.

I expect 2008 will be just as good.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    many other cheese and wine storage wall joints.

I want to see your cheese storage unit!

• Kinda flatline for me this year, even though I had hopes for better. Got to up EVERYTHING. Are you whiff me?

• The good always comes with the bad, but this has been an incredible year for me.

All the Mingering Mike stuff came together and Mike is as happy as can be, published a book, bought myself a condo and a car I love, been djing a lot, and I just met an awesome girl that I'm totally stoked on.

On the not so good side, my dad got real sick a couple of months ago with leukemia. But he's in real good spirits and if anything it's brought us closer together.

Looking forward to next year.. I expect lots more goodness. And I see big things happening for a lot of yous guys.

• in terms of records, 2007 has definitely been good, but not as good as 2006, which was like the best record year ever. Still, 2007 was kind of on smash for records

in terms of everything else, 2007 was decent, not great, but much better than 2006, which was terrible. I feel like I sort of hit the bottom in 06, 07 has gradually been getting better, which means that 08 should be nicer still!

big shout out to all soulstrut family! peace and blessings to all...