Mpc 3000

BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
I'm looking into getting an Mpc and from what I've heard this is one of the best ones. I might be able to scoop one up for $500 which seems pretty cheap. Should I do it? I'll mainly be using it for drums.

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    By all means yes. If you need it serviced go to Forat. If you have questions go to mpc-forums.com

If you're looking at the one on eBay right now that's kind of beat you'll need to get those buttons fixed, and this could be easy or not too much fun at all.

• $500 is a great deal for a 3000! do it!

• $500 for a 3000?

cop that shit...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    $500 is an incredible deal and even if some shit is fucked up you can most likely get it serviced and still keep total costs under the going rate of one.

I just copped a clean LE for $770 shipped a few minutes ago. Got tired of not having filters and enough sample time, as well as not being able to transfer sounds to and from my computer.

If anyone needs a super clean 60 with the OS upgrade and SCSI holler!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    a clean LE for $770 shipped

i haven't checked up in a while but have prices on 3000s dropped recently or are you guys just catching great deals back to back?

i haven't checked up in a while but have prices on 3000s dropped recently or are you guys just catching great deals back to back?

Um nevermind for my part. Seller is BS. I should have known.

• If anyone needs a super clean 60 with the OS upgrade and SCSI holler!

Too add another clean MP to the list, I have a 2000XL with 32MB ram, MCD drive, 8 outs, SCSI Cd Rom drive included. Only problem is the NV slider kind of conked out. Hit me on the PM if interested.

• Damn, I need another MPC.

• a clean LE for $770 shipped

I think we're dealing with the same guy, he tried to make me some messed up trade agreement supervised by ebay but not actually listed on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320193272817&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

this one went today though... nice deal

• I got mine for $800 in product. Of course that's retail value. I paid about $500.

I think we're dealing with the same guy, he tried to make me some messed up trade agreement supervised by ebay but not actually listed on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320193272817&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

this one went today though... nice deal

Damnit, I was so caught up with the other BS seller that I slept on that one.