The WIRE: I saw episode 1 of Season 5

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Holy Mackeral, this is going to be a good season. Dude with some screener copies of the first 1/2 of season 5 came in to my work and blessed us. Things are not looking good in West Baltimore.

Comments

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Holy Mackeral, this is going to be a good season. Dude with some screener copies of the first 1/2 of season 5 came in to my work and blessed us. Things are not looking good in West Baltimore.

DO NOT even tell me this is floating around

i want it NOW!!!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    If screeners are 'floating around' it can't be too long before it gets to a torrent. The whole of the last season was up before it'd even finished on tv.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    I don't know if they're floating around, but the dude I watched it with works for the Chicago Tribune, so writers and critics are probobly getting their copies about now.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    I don't know if they're floating around, but the dude I watched it with works for the Chicago Tribune, so writers and critics are probobly getting their copies about now.

not-so-secret Wire santa??

Meaty?? haha

• -

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    POST SPOILERS OR STFU.

• POST SPOILERS OR STFU.

HELL NO. DO NOT POST SPOILERS!

I won't spoil too much by saying that either the schools or the police department is about to go to utter SHIT. Worse than before

• Well, I guess that's to be expected. This is the last show I'd expect to have any kind of "happy ending". I'm still wondering if I will feel satisfied when this season is over or not. I think the rewatchability factor of this show is so high that even after it's all said and done, it will still be fun to watch beginning to end for a long time.

• I won't spoil too much by saying that either the schools or the police department is about to go to utter SHIT. Worse than before

What part is the media playing in the melee?

They introduce what are probobly the main players in the media scrimmage in Episode 1, interesting characters.. we'll probobly love or hate them by the end of the season.