Snoop Dogg's Father Hood. stupid.

mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Terrible.Corny. Overly scripted. NAGL. Will it last more than one season? More than likely. Definately not on the level of 'Run's House'. Is that really his house or is it something E! setup for them? Did he move out of the house from MTV Cribs?I hope it gets better. I mean I was actually embarrassed for him and I like Snoop too.Oh well anyone else catch it?

Comments

• We lasted until first commercial break - embarassing.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Pret-t-y...pret-t-y...pret-t-y bad. Not a single person with character worth checking for, from what I saw. Cut your losses, homey. Just focus on the new music.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    so your saying I shouldn't try to get o nthis program?

Its been a bit of a buzz here in the office. I was going to put feelers out there to see if I could get an associate producer gig for the second season.

What did you guys not like about it?

and no, E! is far too cheap to actually put up a house for a show.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    so your saying I shouldn't try to get o nthis program?

Its been a bit of a buzz here in the office. I was going to put feelers out there to see if I could get an associate producer gig for the second season.

What did you guys not like about it?

and no, E! is far too cheap to actually put up a house for a show.

The show was boring, man. It felt like everybody knew cameras were around, but tried not to act like it. Even then, there was nothing interesting about what was going on between members of the family. The first season of Run's House set the standard for these kinds of shows and Fatherhood, from what I saw last night, wasn't even close to seeing it. But, check it out for yourself and report back.