Look Records Remix Contest

BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.lookrecords.com/remix.htmlI don't know if this has been posted here, yet but since some dudes here like to make remixes... Submissions must be submitted on CDR and received by Look Records by January 15th, 2008[/b]. Submissions must include the remix and the remix instrumental[/b] . When burning your cd please do not burn faster than 4x speed. Submissions can not be returned. Please include your phone number, email and mailing address.One winner for each song will be chosen to have their remix appear on a special Look Records 7"[/b] vinyl record as well as the digital version of this release. The remix as well as the remix instrumental will appear on the digital release. Each winner will receive credit[/b] on the record as well as 20 free copies[/b] of the 7??? record.

Comments

• damn I'm feelin that SAL avatar!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    damn I'm feelin that SAL avatar!

LOL. Thanks

• When burning your cd please do not burn faster than 4x speed.

"sorry dude. You would've won, but it's clear you burned that shit at 12x speed."

• cool...thanks for the heads up....btw, it says click on aca to d'load, but that just plays it....i rt clicked and d'loaded w bit torrent....thnx again...

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    Bapt, thanx for lettin us know bout this, seems like a cool remix contest, not sure if any strutters are going to submit anything..? anyway if so, does anyone have a mp3 of the nightmare acapella...? for some reason i can only download the first vers and chorus from the look records website ???

• Bapt, thanx for lettin us know bout this, seems like a cool remix contest, not sure if any strutters are going to submit anything..? anyway if so, does anyone have a mp3 of the nightmare acapella...? for some reason i can only download the first vers and chorus from the look records website ???

heres a hi res wave

DivShare File - Nightmare.wav

87bpm...good luck

• I wonder what??s up with this remix contest thing?
    The deadline was January 15th and there hasn??t been any updates on the site.
    I e-mailed the label and Design himself and I got no replys.

Anyone know what??s going on?
    Thanks!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Like Jonny says : "chill out"
    I'm sure you'll receive an answer sooner or later.
    Design is GOOD people!

• so who else did a remix but forget to send it in?