how is everyone stealing software these days?

p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
limewire?bittorrents?advice, plz...

Comments

• I wish I could activate this cs3 I have. Shit is too expensive.

• usenet, torrents, and carrying a firewire cable around with me, so when i see somebody else with a mac, i can boot up in taget mode and swap.

• usenet, torrents, and carrying a firewire cable around with me, so when i see somebody else with a mac, i can boot up in taget mode and swap.

Wow, how do you do the swap thing?

• I wish I could activate this cs3 I have. Shit is too expensive.

Find a student. I'm going to be getting the Master Collection for $500 through my university. I'm probably limited to purchasing just one, but I'm sure you can get someone to help you grab it up.

• two macs, insert a firewire cable between the two, turn one off, whilst re-starting it, hold down the "t" key, and it'll show up as a firewire disk on the other one. easy.

here:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=58583

have fun!

• for Audio stuff Audionews.ru is insane.

can u send an invitation passcode to my PM, free reg. is closed til january !

i need some sound forge type stuff today!
    anywaer else to get music softwaer.

life in wisco aint so easy

theze new graems arrrgh

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    for Audio stuff Audionews.ru is insane.

ditto

• One of the best ways I've found is www.shareminer.com - it's just a google trick but it searches far and deep, especially on blogs etc.

Just type in what you want and you should find what you're after. Nice and quick, no screwing around -

ditto
    Check your PMS

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    edit: on second thought, why put that out there?

ditto
    Check your PMS

email sent

can aenybody reccamend me some good softwaer to make beets with or use with a midi? im gettin one soon and need to get mee self some softwear

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    good softwaer to make beets with

• good softwaer to make beats! with
    and use a midi with also

derk

audionews is the cats meow , wait for open registration to open it's well worth the wait.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I've used these guys with near perfect results:
    http://magesy.ws/category/music_apps/

..and if I may piggyback this thread.
    Are there any good resources like the above for graphic artists with rips of vectors, backgrounds, filters, and such?

• two macs, insert a firewire cable between the two, turn one off, whilst re-starting it, hold down the "t" key, and it'll show up as a firewire disk on the other one. easy.

here:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=58583

have fun!

I knew that. I mean, how do you get the apps? Just drag it to your folder? I though the installers had directories to build and shit. Thanks for the info.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I've used these guys with near perfect results:
    http://magesy.ws/category/music_apps/

Including ripped music books and instructional software? Thanks!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    I wish I could activate this cs3 I have. Shit is too expensive.

Brother I think I can help you.

• taza,

nah, just drag and drop the whatever folder into your apps folder. if the other person still has a .dmg image, you could just grab that and build it yourself... be sure to grab the serials if you do it this way, though.

• has anyone got waves bundles (ctacked) for mac os 9/10.4 ? theres that diamond bundle for the pc floating about but i just cant find it for mac?