Darondo Live in SF Dec 19th

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited December 2007 in Announcements
first time on stage in 25+ years:http://www.sfstation.com/darondo-e202521

Comments

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! i just booked my tickets to go back to hawaii for the holidays on the 18th!

• DOUBLE fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!
    People better take some video, I would kill to see him live.

• I'm there! Just bought my tickets.

• I'm there! Just bought my tickets.

Hey, that's what I gonna write.

BTW:

DJs: TBA

DJ Rawkus Deadstock (T-Shirt) Gold?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Man, this is the same night as my radio show, wish I could make it.

• this is a dumb question, but are there any copies of the records still around? i just got hipped to this stuff and it is amazing.

• Should still be readily obtainable.

• this is a dumb question, but are there any copies of the records still around? i just got hipped to this stuff and it is amazing.

I believe you're more of an OG guy, but I think I have a sealed copy of the reissue album at home. (If it's not sealed, I may have played it once.) Lemme know if you're interested.

• yay! i got my ticket.

justin i still have your Village Voice copies with your name mention in them. i was gonna give them to you at karaoke that one time, but you didn't make it.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Damn... I'll be in Boston for the holidays. I want a full report and if you're in the area and around there's no excuse for not going!

• shit I might be able to do this, fortunately it's the night before I cut-out again.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I'm definitely going to have to endorse this product and/or event.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    see yall tonight!

• Any idea what time dude takes the stage?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Any idea what time dude takes the stage?

Yeah, I'd like to know this as well.

• I'm sick and lost my voice so I can't go. I know there is a no refund policy on advanced tickets, but I'm wondering if any sf strutters' ladyfriend can go up to the door and say they are me? I'd hate for this to go to waste

• wish I could make it!