YO THIS SCHITT LOOKS MAD TIGHT (props 2 RAJ !)

2»

Comments

• Its kick ass!
    Raj Q. McSmithington's Good Timey Funk and Soul Webporium

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    AWESOME!!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

i am feeling the random past post titles that appear at the top!

and the text at the bottom.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    someone needs to make an all-over print hoodie consisting of Soulstrut graemlins.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Suggestion while we're in beta stage...

In desert colors, you can't read the left column b/c the font contrast with the new background color is a bad fit.

Change up?

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

• The Poster/user font on the left is too small me thinks..mayeb its my color scheme but the names aren't poppin out in my peripheral vision. I need to see whos saying what!

other than that, looks great!

In desert colors, you can't read the left column b/c the font contrast with the new background color is a bad fit.

Change up?

Im in true blue and the font contrast is suspect as well

• Options

Change up?

Im in true blue and the font contrast is suspect as well

I'm in desert normal and it looks fine, I think he means desert large font.

Grey on green in Green day is hard to peep

im in ss steel now and its fine.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    So i just switched from desert to the blues, im digging the new look and the hello kittyesque emoticons are class.

So the question is, what skin are you in?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

IM so !

• Nice work Raj.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Yeh... I have not taken into account the other skins. It's taken me a minute just to get this one right. I will work on getting shit straight.

• Desert is looking better. Is the large text in the posts appearing for everyone, or do I have to tinker with my settings?

• Desert is looking better. Is the large text in the posts appearing for everyone, or do I have to tinker with my settings?

Text is fine in Soul Strut Steel. Might just stick with this one.

Back to . I just finished my work for a pretty damned busy grad school semester. A little early afternoon wine and smokey is well deserved and appreciated.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Yeh... I have not taken into account the other skins. It's taken me a minute just to get this one right. I will work on getting shit straight.

Grrreat! I was afraid I would never be able to rock me ole desert skin again. Switching to the steel skin is ok for now, but dark text on white background is bit hard on the eyes in the long run. Desert skin is the truth.

Big ups for the fresh visuals, RAJ. I really like that new font. Very screen-readable. The changing headlines on the individuals forum front pages are a nice touch. The main SS page looks good too, even though I'm not that keen on all those pastel colours, but that's just because I generally prefer strong colours. Plus light yellow, light green and light blue text is a bit hard to read on a screen.

And I'm sorry to say that I can't get into these cute new emoticons at all, but again that's probably just me. Having a heart beside my "favorite topics" makes me feel like I'm reading some teen girls diary. Some of them seem a bit random too. A playstation controller??

The addition of the reh dogg and al green graemlins is on point though. Maybe it would be better to start a thread where everybody can post their top 5-10 graemlin addition/subtractions wish list and the photoshop wizards can show some fresh suggestions.

Anyway, I'm not trying to bitch, just making a few observations. I've only just begun to browse around. Looking forward to seeing the gradual updates to the rest of the site (the reviews section is missed, big ups to Motown67).

And that Royale With Beats mix is killing it right now!