Holiday gifts..Women & Purses

shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
All the record ballers on here with GF need to get they woman a Coach Bag/Dooney & Bourke shit if they haven't already. I broke down and did it because all my GF mentions is purses. What is the deal with women and purses? That shit gets real competitive between women. I'm in the store and my girl looks at the purse some other chick has. The shit is identical to hers. My girl utters "Bitch has my purse, but my is cutier". WTF!!!

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I don't know. I'm a guy.
    And so is 98% of the board. But maybe one of the 8 girls that post here can help you.

• i think it's foul to call comeone you've never seen before a bitch.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    My wife is all about Seat Belt Bags (has been for years).

http://www.seatbeltbags.com

I bought her this one a while back after I won some money playing poker.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What is the deal with women and purses? That shit gets real competitive between women.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    All the purse ballers on here with BF need to get they man Boscoe/Webster Lewis Live shit if they haven't already. I broke down and did it because all my BF mentions is raers. What is the deal with men and records? That shit gets real competitive between boys, I mean the mens them. I'm in the store and my man looks at the record some other dude has. The shit is the same pressing as his. My man utters "Bitch has my jawn, but mine is mintier". WTF!!!

In the past, Fendi, Vuitton, Chanel, etc. purses/luggage and shoes were all handmade, hence the $$$ price tags. This only applies only to a few houses (ie Hermes, Bottega Veneta) and/or pieces now. The rest are factory-made assembly line shits - but still for thousands of dollars. It's like paying for a real Warhol and getting a litho of it.

Having said that - I think this is a beautiful purse turned out by someone's hands putting in the time and skills. And I don't even like purple! Look at the serpent detail!

a href="http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT>prd_id=845524446169010&FOLDER>folder_id=282574492707259&ASSORTMENT>ast_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1187069654087&ev19=5:8">Samourai

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    All the purse ballers on here with BF need to get they man Boscoe/Webster Lewis Live shit if they haven't already. I broke down and did it because all my BF mentions is raers. What is the deal with men and records? That shit gets real competitive between boys, I mean the mens them. I'm in the store and my man looks at the record some other dude has. The shit is the same pressing as his. My man utters "Bitch has my jawn, but mine is mintier". WTF!!!

Please, for the love of God, direct me to the forum where this conversation is taking place, so I can start soliciting applications.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    the mens them

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    you're dating a becky, please report to that other thread.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    In the past, Fendi, Vuitton, Chanel, etc. purses/luggage and shoes were all handmade, hence the $$$ price tags. This only applies only to a few houses (ie Hermes, Bottega Veneta) and/or pieces now. The rest are factory-made assembly line shits - but still for thousands of dollars. It's like paying for a real Warhol and getting a litho of it.

Having said that - I think this is a beautiful purse turned out by someone's hands putting in the time and skills. And I don't even like purple! Look at the serpent detail!

Samourai

oh that Dior is hawt.
    I am a Marc Jacobs girl myself. Simple, wellmade, fabulous.

Coach has some nice leather pieces, but stay away from the logo stuff and Dooney and Burke is strictly for high school students. And 1990's E-40 songs.

• 1990's E-40 songs.

finally this thread has turned to addressing a worthwhile topic.

1990's E-40 songs.

Aren't you some hotshot young lawyer? You need to stay up on your luxury goods game. May I suggest consulting Clipse lyrics--and, in particular, the essential text "Dirty Money"--for other suggestions as to what a young fellow in your income bracket might get his ladyfriend for the holidays?

• KEEP MY HOES IN PUCC AND CHARLES JORDAN

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    1990's E-40 songs.

Aren't you some hotshot young lawyer? You need to stay up on your luxury goods game. May I suggest consulting Clipse lyrics--and, in particular, the essential text "Dirty Money"--for other suggestions as to what a young fellow in your income bracket might get his ladyfriend for the holidays?

Or his loving older sister who has always been there for him and enjoys luxury goods as much as the next gal....

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

• hahahaha oh man

KEEP MY HOES IN PUCC AND CHARLES JORDAN

Peeptoe pumps, Gucci slouch bags
    Now tell me, is that lawyer money really that bad?

• 1990's E-40 songs.

"That's a nice fit/you ain't gotta price shit/I pay for e'm like them mics in the Source"

oh that Dior is hawt.

a href="http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT>prd_id=845524446169038&FOLDER>folder_id=282574492707259&ASSORTMENT>ast_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1197043531358&ev19=1:2">There's this one, too. But I'm not really feeling the knot weaving on it. The strap and snap, though, are lovely.