The GUY FROM PAYPAL

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
WILL THEY USE LUBE ON ME THIS TIME OR WILL IT BE DRY AGAIN?WILL I EVER HAVE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT AGAIN?WILL THEY SIDE WITH ME OR THE PRIVATE DISCO BOOGIE 12 THIEF FROM FRANCE?

Comments

• HeddyHeddy 131 Posts
    Can PayPal hold my money with no explanation? The answer is YES.
    Can PayPal freeze my account for no reason? The answer is YES.
    Can PayPal take money out of my account without my knowledge? The answer is YES.

• kind of unreleated, but I was shocked to see that after I paid my $4.29 seller account invoice with ebay the other day, they then, out of nowhere, charged me another $.06 and emailed me to make me pay them their six cents before they shut my account down. I don't even know what the fuck they were charging me six cents for! I figured it probably costs them more than six cents for me to pay them six cents through paypal, so I laughed and clicked "pay now". Ebay is literally nickel and diming me.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Dude, you're using Paypal???!!!

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    kind of unreleated, but I was shocked to see that after I paid my $4.29 seller account invoice with ebay the other day, they then, out of nowhere, charged me another $.06 and emailed me to make me pay them their six cents before they shut my account down. I don't even know what the fuck they were charging me six cents for! I figured it probably costs them more than six cents for me to pay them six cents through paypal, so I laughed and clicked "pay now". Ebay is literally nickel and diming me.

Shit, them fools nickeled and PENNIED you.

I just used paypal again for the first time in over a year, for a small off-ebay transaction. Now y'all are getting me nervous.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I've heard many a terrible story about peoples experiences with Pay Pal, hell I've even had a charge back go against me...
    But someone hacked my account and tried to use my Pay Pal debit card in Germany and they were all over that shit, they red flagged my account and called me to straighten it all out.
    All before I even knew what had happened, were talking in like a matter of a couple hours.
    For once they were seriously on point.
    Anyone else ever have a good story about Pay Pal?

• I've never even managed to set my Frickin' account up. Some bullshit about a phone number/ work email. I just gave up and use bank transfers.

Fuck a paypal.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I've heard many a terrible story about peoples experiences with Pay Pal, hell I've even had a charge back go against me...
    But someone hacked my account and tried to use my Pay Pal debit card in Germany and they were all over that shit, they red flagged my account and called me to straighten it all out.
    All before I even knew what had happened, were talking in like a matter of a couple hours.
    For once they were seriously on point.
    Anyone else ever have a good story about Pay Pal?

A friend of mine bought a laptop over ebay, and received a phonebook via UPs (heart-attack tornagl related). Paypal refunded his whole shit.

My mom bought a designer purse off of ebay from a seller in China. It turned out to be bootleg, she contacted paypal and got her money refunded after sending the purse back. The address that she tried to send it back to wound up being bunk, and she got the bootleg purse back to.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    I just spent a couple hours last night reading and trying to find out about paypal class action suits.
    I am so frustrated with it I can hardly see straight.I have tried so many outlets and tactics to avoid getting brund. I think Priority Int. Or Express is better than Regi. or first class?? We are hooking up Endicia soon too. I hate Paypal and wish for a cc only merchant account or fail proof shipping insurance for sellers.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I got an email from Paypal this morning saying they decided in favor of the buyer in Italy that said he never received the record I sent him and refunded $78 to him from my account. From now on I'll make all international buyers pay for shipping that includes tracking.