Spice 1 passed away?

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
I just got a text message that said Spice 1 passed away during or after surgery. I really hope this is not true. Can anyone confirm?

Comments

• Fuck I hope not.

• that would suck.

• Asking me to sign in...

• Found this:

http://1swag.com/2007/12/05/spice-1-not-dead-news-update/

Spice 1
    As previously confirmed by us, rapper Spice 1 was shot in Hayward, California on Monday (December 3) Now more details have emerged in the shooting.

According to InsideBayArea.com, Police Lt. Reid Lindblom said that a 37-year-old man was recovering from a gunshot wound after being shot while sleeping in his vehicle.

Although Lindblom did not reveal the victim???s name, it is most likely rapper Spice 1.

He said that he is being treated at Eden Medical Center in Castro Valley for non-life-threatening injuries.
    [/b]
    Lindblom said that Spice was sleeping in his car in the driveway of his home, when at about 12:30 a.m., he realized that a man was standing next to his car. That???s when shots were fired.

???A shot rang out. It went through the car window and hit him in the chest,??? he said.

There was nothing stolen from the rapper of his vehicle, and the man fled. The shooter was described as a white or Hispanic male about 5′7″ tall and dressed all in black.

Police are investigating the shooting, and currently have no suspect or a motive for the shooting.

Hope it's the truth.