50 on blow?

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Got turned onto it by my girl, who reads those celebrity blogs. I dunno. You be the judge.

I gotta say though, it's slicker than Amy.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    im not sure i understand whats going on here. he sure doesnt act coked up. at all. he's as energetic as snuffalupagus.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    But it sure does look like some rails are being
    worked over when they first walk in with the camera.

I'm more intrigued by this very intense TV coverage
    of 50 in Zagreb. It was like the top feature on the
    Evening News.

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

I'm more intrigued by this very intense TV coverage
    of 50 in Zagreb. It was like the top feature on the
    Evening News.

Right? I feel like I'm in some sort of independent filmesque voyeur journey. More incriminating than folks leaning over the table is the "interpreter's" reaction, where he smiles and grabs his head like, "oh shit, how are we gonna move on from this?"

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    its YUGOSLAVIAAA
    or somewhere around these parts

its YUGOSLAVIAAA
    or somewhere around these parts

Zagreb is the capital of Croatia.

Or as Curtis calls it, Blow-atia.

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    My black g-unit hoody just reak of marijuana
    Cocaine comin out my pores in the sauna

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,785 Posts
    I dunno. You be the judge.

I gotta say though, it's slicker than Amy.

LOL, 50 on Blow? Pope Catholic? Bear, woods, in, the, shit?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    fiddy doesnt do drugs. I have a friend who knows one of thosre guys that push the buttons on that stage control shit or wahtever. 50 is actually a pussy who doest party on any level. DOesnt carry a weapon either, has about 8 goons everywhere. Real pussy shit.

^^^Return of "The Mack" ?

• The sound guy at the club knows fitty's lifestyle inside and out or what? Sounds liek a real reliable source of info...

dont give a damn whether u believe me or not. Im a street dude, u internet dudes.

U Tarzan, we maryjane?

I've got this image in my head: Vince Christ, straight up gansta, surfing the net with iphone, using Soulstrut as he tells his bitches to get money, txting Fiddy not to worry, Vince got his back, with an army of junkies bringing him raers in exchange for smack.

• Unless one of blow's lesser known side effects is mellowness and willingness to cooperate with smaller news anchors, then yeah...otherwise you guys are showing your ass.

"HEY LOOK! He's crowded over a table with other people.....he must be messing Yayo, and I'm not talking Uncle Tony!"

I found his reaction to the guy in the "Bum Squar" shirt way funnier.

"WAIT...WHO ARE YOU!!?!?"

Bob Loblaw

*w/o even looking at dude* "Oh hey....how ya doing..."

dont give a damn whether u believe me or not. Im a street dude, u internet dudes.

U Tarzan, we maryjane?

I've got this image in my head: Vince Christ, straight up gansta, surfing the net with iphone, using Soulstrut as he tells his bitches to get money, txting Fiddy not to worry, Vince got his back, with an army of junkies bringing him raers in exchange for smack.

U sound like an internet dude.

http://www.vince-christ/ubbthreads/newreply.php?Cat=0&TheStreets=Shit=Talking=showflat&fpart

• dont give a damn whether u believe me or not. Im a street dude, u internet dudes.

U Tarzan, we maryjane?

U sound like an internet dude.

I'm thinking this guy is going to provide some pretty memorable posts in the near future.

I'm thinking this guy has already provided some pretty forgettable posts in the recent past.

Hi, Dolo!

• I'm thinking this guy has already provided some pretty forgettable posts in the recent past.

Hi, Dolo!

Ahh, that makes sense.

"I'm a street dude" hahaha

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    50 is actually a pussy who doest party on any level.

"Hey Fiddy, do you even party?"

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    BUM SQUAD.