Wishlist b/w Trades...

DJelV2000DJelV2000 322 Posts
edited December 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Cross-post, sorry about that...Some big wants with some (hopefully) decent trade options... Want list: David Lee jr. ??? Evolution Phil Ranelin ??? Vibes from the Tribe Doug Hammond - Reflections In The Sea Of Nurnen Rick Mason and rare feelings Penny Goodwin - Gemini Lloyd McNeill ??? Washington Suite Either Lula Collins LP ( I realize I'm DREAMING on most of these... ) Robert Vanderbuilt ??? A message especially to god Street and Gangland Rhythms on Folkways Jorge Lopez Ruiz ??? De Propo E. Rodney Jones And Friends - Soul Heaven 45 Sharon and Harrrell Lucky ??? Rhythm and Rhyme Nancy Dupree ??? Ghetto Reality The Avent Singers ??? change in me To trade: Nuban (on Guinness) Nuban 2 (on Guinness) Harold Mckinney ??? The creative profile (on Tribe in shrink) B. Toff Band (Wizardo rare private label psych) Carlos Malcolm and his afro Jamaican rhythms ??? space flight (upbeat) Freeport City Sounds ??? Old Man Times (FCS) Dee Felice Trio ??? In Heat (king) Ray Tabs Trio ??? I???m in love with you (pleasure) Herbie Hancock ??? Dedication (Colombia Japan only) Fantasy Three ??? summer/buck stops here 12??? (CCL) Fantasy Three ??? biters in the city 12??? (CCL) Willy Wall Trio - traveling sounds (in shrink) Ronettes ??? Presenting the fabulous??? (sterio still in shrink) Earl Van Dyke ??? The earl of funk (SOUL) Nathan Davis ??? Makatuka (Segue in Shrink) Luther Thomas and the Human Arts Ensemble ??? Funky Donkey (creative consiousness) The Universal Jazz Symphonette ??? Sound Craft ???76 (Anima) Jorge Lopez Ruiz ??? Bronce Buenos Aires (Trova) Sonny Sharrock ??? Black Woman (Vortex) Beyond the valley of the dolls OST 20th century) The Flaming Lips ??? The soft bulletin (WB) Fraser & Debolt ??? s/t (Colombia) Phos ??? Socrates (Vertigo) HP Lovecraft ??? II (Phillips) The Vibrating Vibrations ??? Right on Brother, right on (45 on Neptune) Frankie Beverly???s Raw Soul ??? Color Blind (45 on Gregar) I'm really looking mostly for stuff on my list, but I can take a look at other trade options if people have 'em... and hey, at least I diddn't ask for Placebo PM me here or hit me over at that "weird records" place...thanks L

Comments