YO! can someone big up NY for me...

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I really like these that Sween posted in the other thread, but I think the chances of finding them in my size are slim - that's the problem, the best sneakers rarely come in a men's four or five.

These, I would keep clean!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I really like these that Sween posted in the other thread, but I think the chances of finding them in my size are slim - that's the problem, the best sneakers rarely come in a men's four or five.

I would keep them at the store.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

adidas Forest Hills are heat. Im just not fuckin w/ NO FAT LACES.

70's tennis hustler steez.

I was picturing them with regular white laces for myself, and only for summer wear.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I was picturing them with regular white laces for myself, and only for summer wear.
    Of course. Ive been lookin for a pair for a minute.

• Options

But I know how to rock 'em!!!!

Believe me, if I wore them out the house any time in the past 5 years the fatties would have been replaced.

Bassie, those were re-released last year or the year before in almost the same colors, I think the grey toe was different (mine were from '98 or '99). The place on Wooster might have them, but i don't know about that mini-me size.

but i don't know about that mini-me size.

lmho - very funny!