Mo-Jo on Jam-The-Box

novasolnovasol 204 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
An old lady has like every easy listening record made since 1920. Then wham, Lady has a box of 7 Mo-Jo "Jump, Stomp and Twist" 12". I haven't a clue what I should give her, nor their worth...anyone?

Comments

• Very dope 12"...I've had multiple sealed copies of this, it's not extremely rare, but you cant probably get $20 out of a Sealed copy at most.

• Yeah...its good. Fortunately I did buy one copy. Reminds me of another take on "Bounce, Skate and Roll" by Vaughn M & C. But more 79-82 electro.

Can't say I'll go back driving 15 miles to get 'em. We'll see. If I get em, and since Bass was the only reply, I'll pass on a copy to you if wanted.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Yeah...its good. Fortunately I did buy one copy. Reminds me of another take on "Bounce, Skate and Roll" by Vaughn M & C. But more 79-82 electro.

Can't say I'll go back driving 15 miles to get 'em. We'll see. If I get em, and since Bass was the only reply, I'll pass on a copy to you if wanted.

If you do go back, I'd like to get a copy off of you, too--he was an early Atlanta artist.

• If I get em, and since Bass was the only reply, I'll pass on a copy to you if wanted.

I appreciate it brother! Don't worry about it though...I already got 2 copies and an extra sealed copy. I usually just play the instrumental and do an edit with the 2 copies when the dope ass bass synth comes in!!!

• Couldn't make it. We got hit here in the Midwest with snow & Freezing rain. Coupled with x-mas shoppers, sheeeeit. Backed off that idea, and stayed in town. Ended up bumping into an old flame, damn she's looking fine, made it a good day.