Evil Knievel R.I.P.

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
The real end of an era.

Comments

• No shit? Dude was a big popcult presence during my childhood, watching him on the Wide World of Sports.
    RIP indeed.

• i just posted this to find it was already posted!

duped again

regardless, evil was a bad ass.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Holy Shit.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO.

Hours of play w/ my Robbie Knieval Chopper.

Dude was on some capt american pimp steez w/ the clothing.

REST IN PEACE.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

game over

and i knew a dude w/ the Snake Mountain sky Rocket.

he just settled his lawsuit w/ kanye west,

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

Evel had just settled a dispute with Kanye a few days ago too

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.6020/title.kanye-west-evil-knievel-end-dispute

Anyway...

R.I.P.

• some cat wrote an unauthorized biography of evil and made some slanderous remarks about him saying he beat his wife and kids. evil, arms in casts, flew to california and beat the shit out of the dude with a bat. love that guy.....

VIVA KNIEVEL!

• R.I.P.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Damn, RIP, being from a motorcycle family Evil Knievel is a legendary name. I bought my old man his biography (or autobiography, can't remember) for xmas a few years ago, he loved it.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Holy shit - flashback time ^^^^

R.I.P.

• me on my 6th birthday with the grandparents and my dad...and my new Evel Knievel bike...I loved that thing, tried to do this dirt hill jump/wheelie thing soon after and busted my chin open...good times!I learned to ride a bike on that bike... Loved me some Evel...

• sbonesbone 144 Posts
    me on my 6th birthday with the grandparents and my dad...and my new Evel Knievel bike...I loved that thing, tried to do this dirt hill jump/wheelie thing soon after and busted my chin open...good times!I learned to ride a bike on that bike... Loved me some Evel...

love tha red slacks on ya dad!!! and your bike looks hot
    im about to buy a bmx!!and call it evil!

• I used to rock this.

RIP.

• "...now make GOD rock."

This is kinda hype, to.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Kanye put a curse on him. They just settled out of court yesterday. Coincidence? I think not.

Does anybody remember the Evel Knievel oil paintings featured in Grand Royal 3? Killer stuff.

• I dont think kids today can comprehend how Frickin' huge dude was...more popular than Timberlake, Hannah Montana, and Tom Brady COMBINED...every kid knew who he was...

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I remember being hyped for that snake river jump...I was all downhill after that...R.I.P. and the commercial for that evel knievel motorcycle was the best. It would go thru puddles, climb hills and go for 30 feet. Then I got it for christmas of something and it went about ten feet. All the kids had it though. good stuff...